Season Nine, Event 90: One Hour Endless Ledge

This back to back races.

had terrible RNG up until that dropped, but then like 5 mobs in a row this shit dropped.

Also crafted

Bloodrage + all that shit is like 15% leech LOL
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."
Last instance, 300k behind the 1st scion, ~~3 mins remaining.
Mobs: discharges, bears, temp chains DD bshit summoners/whatever, freeze pulsers. Well, atleast I got 100k exp in that instance.

Ended up even losing 2nd scion, to a guy who also ripped after passed me by 30k exp.

All top 3 scions between ~200k, what a race!

E: no +1, flipped my 15ms dual res boots and didn't even notice it untill I was checking what resists that rare was supposed to have...
Last edited by Karvarousku on Nov 14, 2014, 3:17:07 PM
Biggest packs Ive ever seen in EL until 5 minute left mark. Finished lvl 24 and ran out of mobs in my last ledge before I could ding 25. Ultra sad.
"
Karvarousku wrote:
Last instance, 300k behind the 1st scion, ~~3 mins remaining.
Mobs: discharges, bears, temp chains DD bshit summoners/whatever, freeze pulsers. Well, atleast I got 100k exp in that instance.

Ended up even losing 2nd scion, to a guy who also ripped after passed me by 30k exp.

All top 3 scions between ~200k, what a race!

E: no +1, flipped my 15ms dual res boots and didn't even notice it untill I was checking what resists that rare was supposed to have...

i was 2nd scion 8th overall , but died 12 mins before end. Lvl 30 zone was full of lightning ribbon casters + devours and titty bitches. Wasted 5 min there and eventually ripped trying to get out , had 0 LR items ;// Scion race was really close tho :P
IGG: StaySafeUBITONQQQQQQQQQ or Boretoeidiot
Spoiler
rip L17

Necropolis: 97
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info