Information about Next Week's 1.2.3 Content Update

There's going to be a lot of HC rips first few days when the patch hits, I guarantee it.
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
Omagod new Monster type! I'll be too scared to progress my beyond chars!
♦▲◄▼►▲♦ @Kadush ♦▲◄▼►▲♦
More time with Zana
Haku's missions need wider pathways, especially in the caves (upper/lower submerged passage tile set).

Those are desync city.
Still waiting for the FPS drops fix you promised a few weeks ago. Did the developers fell in sleep ?
"
Shimaran wrote:
Still waiting for the FPS drops fix you promised a few weeks ago. Did the developers fell in sleep ?

FPS + Monster spawn issues have killed my interest in PoE. My interest is now going into the negatives while new content is being made without work nor mention on these severely crippling issues.
IGN JimansNotSummoner
"
comm_il_vec wrote:
my wife left me

she was a bitch anyways. Drink some beer and fart loudly knowing you can.
You don't fight the fights you can win, you fight the fights that need fighting. - Captain Sheridan ,B5 ,Earth Rebellion Conflict
"
"
comm_il_vec wrote:
my wife left me

because you play POE all day

He ninja'ed her loot. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
really excited to play those unique maps, and to see the new monster, can't wait for the patch!
"
comm_il_vec wrote:
my wife left me

is that good or bad ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info