[1.2.0] 83K DPS Ethereal Knives Anti reflect (EB AA)

Hey guys, I wanna share my critical EK build. This build got 83k ek dps and can handle reflect pretty easily.

Pros:
1) Massive EK dps with 7 powercharges. I don’t use any mirrored gears. I do use a legacy critical multiplier amulet and acuity. But you can still make this build work with new critical multi mod.
2) Good defense with Lightning coil + Purity of Lightning and Arctic Armour. Even I only have 1606 armour, still can do all the endgame maps with reflect maps.

Cons:
1) You need to get a pair of acuity so you can go with such massive critical damage. If not, you need swap to another version(check below)
2) 50% regen/no regen will be non-playable for this build because you are running Artic Armour.

How to gears and why:

For Offense:
1) Wand: You wanna have spell damage, cast speed, and mana. And if you can afford it, you can try to get projectile speed and spell critical chance/multiplier.
2) Two diamonds rings: Cast speed, life, mana regen, and resistance. ( Cast speed and life are the most important mods to get)
3) Amulet: Spell damage, critical chance and multiplier, and cast speed. If you can’t get legacy mod, the new multiplier mod is still workable.

For Defense:
1) Acuity: the only reason you can do such massive critical damage. With more critical chance, you get more survivability.
2) Lightning Coil: You have to run LV21 Lightning with LV3 Empower ( or LV20 Purity of Lightning with LV4 empower). With this setup, you will gain a lot of physical defense, not to mention your gain high lightning resistance.
3) For other gears, because you are running EB with Artic Armour, you would like to get life/ES/resistance on it.
4) Saffell’s: You can use rare shield with spell damage/spell critical/mana regen/res. The reason I am running Saffell’s is the +5% to all max res which gives me good ele defense in higher level map.
5) Doryani’s: You can use rare rustic, but the 1% leech is really important.

How do you do physical reflect with this massive dps:
Your lightning coil(with purity of lightning and Artic Armour) will provide good defense at the first place. Second, with CWDT and Warlord’s mark, everytime you got damage from reflect, you will gain life leech from this curse. With Acuity, your life will get instantly leech.

I don’t have acuity, how can I do this build:
You can go with Maligaro’s, and Vaal pact you will have to use Warlord’s mark so you can get enough leech with phy reflect( then use powercharge on critical gem instead of faster casting).
Gears
Spoiler

Gems
Spoiler

"
6L u will need empower4 and ek21

"
glove

"
boot

"
helment

"
shield

"
wand

Auras: 5 auras
Hatred , Clarity , Purity if lightning , Hearld of ice , Hearld of ash

SkillTree

Skilltree without acuity
Last edited by maribov on Sep 9, 2014, 4:50:43 PM
ill get some video with 76-78 maps soon
So I take it this isn't he kind of build you can expect to do too cheaply.
Last edited by Asharial on Sep 29, 2014, 8:27:26 AM
Very nice build, i will think about making something similar, gotta love the insane cast speed with EK :)
...„kokot“, „piča“ a „jebať“. Tři důvody, proč mám rád slovenštinu. - najlepší český výrok 2014
hmm we'r wainting videos hurry i wonder it.
@cthep
@MrsPoroplem
Cool build
hey what about the video :D cool build
please don't post a lvl100 build, most people will stop at lv85 with many builds.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info