Anyone else notice the imbalance?

"
trav_dawg wrote:
Crafting a dagger, sword, wand, mac, whatever is exactly as difficult as any other. Odds of rolling tyrannical, flaring, emperor's, of destruction, etc are equal between weapon types.

swords can´t roll spell related stuff
What can never be lent or earned?
Somewhat, that devours everyone and everything:
A tree that rush. A bird that sings. It eat bones and smite the hardest stones.
Masticate every sword. Shatters every shrine. It defeat mighty kings and carry mountains on lightly wings.
What am i?
"
Spysong192 wrote:
"
trav_dawg wrote:
Crafting a dagger, sword, wand, mac, whatever is exactly as difficult as any other. Odds of rolling tyrannical, flaring, emperor's, of destruction, etc are equal between weapon types.

swords can´t roll spell related stuff

I'm just stating it's not any more difficult to roll a perfect dagger as opposed to any other weapon, I was responding to the post before mine.
IGN - Xukai

Mirror Service - /1046531
Rolling a wand/dagger/staff is a lot harder than rolling sword/mace/axe.
Mana, cast speed, spell crit, spell damage, mana regen.

Those are some of the stats that will ruin your chances of hitting physical mods or elemental mods.
[2.2] The Vampire - Tanky 2H Axe Slayer Duelist - /view-thread/1611662
Last edited by Mannoth on May 10, 2014, 7:07:44 PM
Has something changed while I stopped playing? Did reflect get removed from this game? Because I see people complaining about 700k dps when that shit will let you instagib yourself against any reflect mob.
As far as I understood, you go Evasion, Ondar's, Spectral Throw... what reflect?
"
trav_dawg wrote:

Dont think so. More mods available to roll = less chance to roll the tops. also wand cannot roll much higher IAS.. ;)
Welcome to the greatest of arenas, Duelist. God is watching you.

"
Soranor wrote:
As far as I understood, you go Evasion, Ondar's, Spectral Throw... what reflect?

This won't save you from a self-one-shot if you're doing obscene amounts of damage per shot. Also, if you want to use Evasion + Ondar's Guile to protect against reflect, you need to make sure your own accuracy doesn't get too high (or really pile on the Evasion, much more than you'd need to get 95% evasion versus monster projectiles).

What reflect...

PS - Vaal Pact alternative
IGN - Xukai

Mirror Service - /1046531

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info