WTF MAP DROP NERFED?

dropping lunaris from 68 to 66 really was a stupid move. A ton of mobs in that run made a decent alternative to end game mapping, now its a waste of time. Horrible map drops, lunaris lower level, forcing league content onto standard, Massive/constant nerfing, I just don't get what they are trying to do, push players away? No good communication with concerns, don't get me wrong, I think this is the best game out there and its free to play, but only so many dumb movees until you get people to go elsewhere and people leaving hurts the community and economy. I just wish GGG cared about the community as much as they care what the next 10 microtransactions will be. They have no problem taking my money, but I have 1 concern and asked 10-15 times in posts for someone to look into a problem/concern and don't get a single response. (special thanks to GGG_Michael for finally being someone to answer a question for me)

Tinko knows what im talking about with map drops. Been doing maps hardcore since before live and with 1.0.3 supposed to help drops and it made it worse, 4-5 months before patch and 4-5 months after patch isn't RNG, that's a huge time to know there is a problem. For the 18th time, can anyone from GGG look into that patch and address it please
MY SHOP THREAD 485102
"
Xavderion wrote:
RNG is RNG.

In other words, RNG is a bad system.
Vote +1 to change Path of Exile to Path of Nerfs.
We hate to say, but ProjectPT was right.
"
Hyskoa wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:
RNG is RNG.

No. No it's not. People complain about it, but games with fixed drops aren't even talked about.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
"
Hyskoa wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:
RNG is RNG.

No. No it's not. People complain about it, but games with fixed drops aren't even talked about.

lol what? Every single game that gives you x weapon after killing y baddie disagrees (which is like 75% of all games).

At least you know there's a light at the end of the tunnel. With PoE it's just tunnel.
i've played many 72-73 maps in the last days and my map pool was stable or used to increase slowly

today I did 7-8 73maps and found only 1x 74 and 2x 71 :(
Ran a 73 last night. Got 2 75s, 2 73s, 1 68. You're running into the lower end of a bell curve. My run was the upper end.

RNG is in fact RNG.
"
bluefalcon74 wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

lol what? Every single game that gives you x weapon after killing y baddie disagrees (which is like 75% of all games).

At least you know there's a light at the end of the tunnel. With PoE it's just tunnel.

75% of all games? Name some games then? I can't recall any for example.
"
OleOlof wrote:
During last state of exile podcast, Chris said that he isnt happy about so many high level maps are dropping currently. So better enjoy the current map drops....it wont get better. :D

^^
i dont think people understand how to run maps

chisel

alch

chaos tell you get high % or good pack size

i have a full stash of 74-78 maps that i have found non party running them

i even sell most of my 78s

just get high % or pack size and you will be fine

at start of league i think i started chiseling at around lvl 71 to keep my map pool from slowing down
"
Qarl wrote:
There have been no changes to the drop rate of maps.

then increase it by 1000%...that should help with the rng a bit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info