WTF MAP DROP NERFED?

"
aldorus wrote:

I see the opposite - I get so many 78 map drops in last two weeks that I am nowhere near able to use them all ATM.

So I guess - just luck. We both know there is no, NO way for us to prove our viewpoints unless GGG itself states "yes we did lower the rates, yesterday, sorry"

just to know are you playing ambush? are you using those drop boxe with maps?

Personaly i play standard so i can t get free mirrored maps. Maybe op in the same case.

Forum pvp
Last edited by lolozori on May 7, 2014, 4:50:27 AM
"
Xavderion wrote:
RNG is RNG.

AAA is AAA, and also BBB is BBB, ABC is ABC... obviously RNG is RNG!

well 30% probability is not 60% probability, is half of probability, different RNG.
IGN: SeaLaser
Sea Builds, Characters, Shops, Links & Records:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/972683/
During last state of exile podcast, Chris said that he isnt happy about so many high level maps are dropping currently. So better enjoy the current map drops....it wont get better. :D
"
lolozori wrote:
"
aldorus wrote:

I see the opposite - I get so many 78 map drops in last two weeks that I am nowhere near able to use them all ATM.

So I guess - just luck. We both know there is no, NO way for us to prove our viewpoints unless GGG itself states "yes we did lower the rates, yesterday, sorry"

just to know are you playing ambush? are you using those drop boxe with maps?

Personaly i play standard so i can t get free mirrored maps. Maybe op in the same case.

The Cartographer boxes are usually highly overrated here on forum by people not playing Ambush.

I play solo, I did not find a Carto box in 74+ map for at least a month now. Still, from good old normal monster drops, I get plenty of maps to keep me going.
Last edited by aldorus on May 7, 2014, 5:55:16 AM
"
OleOlof wrote:
Chris said that he isnt happy about so many high level maps are dropping currently.

inb4 "global drop rate" conspiracy theories
Wow you must be really unlucky Ive got so many maps I keep having to buy extra stash tabs to hold them all.

You must be the only person I know of not getting 77+ maps in your high maps.

Come run some maps with me I do all mine blue and unchizeled and always get more back.

Maybe you should try helping out some others to build some carma points up!

Yesterday I gave a lvl 85 a free amulet upgrade as he kept dieing and i had a few spare with

more life, Then same day had heaps of maps and 2 x alpha howls drop wihtin 6 hours.

Blue packsize and magic mobs give me the best return

im nearly lvl 96 going strong and with 5 stash tabs ( 2 of 77+ maps ) I think its going good.
"
CCR5 wrote:
"
OleOlof wrote:
Chris said that he isnt happy about so many high level maps are dropping currently.

inb4 "global drop rate" conspiracy theories

My mate and me, we have a theory that GGG has some kind of big mechanical drop control room, with three huge levers. One for maps, one for uniques and for currency. As one man alone cannot control the drops 24/7, there must be at least two guys. One of them we call “the stoner”. He is usually in charge when you see lots of nice drops, because he likes to pull up the levers. The other guy is “the sadist”, he likes to keep down the levers all day long. We always pray for the stoner to relieve him soon. ;)
"
Wow you must be really unlucky Ive got so many maps I keep having to buy extra stash tabs to hold them all.

You must be the only person I know of not getting 77+ maps in your high maps.

Come run some maps with me I do all mine blue and unchizeled and always get more back.

Maybe you should try helping out some others to build some carma points up!

Yesterday I gave a lvl 85 a free amulet upgrade as he kept dieing and i had a few spare with

more life, Then same day had heaps of maps and 2 x alpha howls drop wihtin 6 hours.

Blue packsize and magic mobs give me the best return

im nearly lvl 96 going strong and with 5 stash tabs ( 2 of 77+ maps ) I think its going good.

Ok perfectly, im going to run with you and see what you get :) That will be funny and i will tell here if im an unlucky bastard or your lie :)

Send me you ign to run with you ;)
"
OleOlof wrote:
During last state of exile podcast, Chris said that he isnt happy about so many high level maps are dropping currently. So better enjoy the current map drops....it wont get better. :D

Now my feellings starts to have sense...
"
OleOlof wrote:

What's Chris's problem? Does he want more people to quit?

You dump 200+ hours into a character via leveling, researching build, gathering gear, etc, only to be told that you have to constantly grind low-level content that you can already 1-shot?

Why the fuck does GGG believe high-end content should be gated by RNG? I just don't get their fucking logic, aside from them purposely wanting to artificially prolong the game. Owait.
✮ in-game @FTMFW
✮ twitch.tv/RRTSON
✮ [Shop] http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/909223
✮ [Build of the Week] http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1034503

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info