[1.1.2] [Invasion] My Fire Trap Build - lvl 23 AA, EB, MoM

Well, my average dmg is only 3k, so your not doing to bad if your bit low lvl and only using a 4link, the dude with 7k avg dmg is in Standard so he probably has alot more dmg nodes then one would have compared to Invasion :)
Last edited by Prozon on Apr 27, 2014, 12:51:24 PM
ah makes sense
so what about leveling them gems the cwdt I thought the higher they are the worst they get
Well, the higher you level cwdt the more dmg it takes before it proccs, but the immortal call itself lasts longer once procced.

With my level 6cwdt i need to take 780 dmg, and my immortal call lasts about 3-5 seconds when procced.

Not sure how much less/longer it lasts vs a lvl 1, might not make a big diffrence at all, not looked to much into it.
Last edited by Prozon on Apr 27, 2014, 3:45:30 PM
Hey man very dope build!!!

Was thinking bout rerolling since i recently got a Kaoms, also on invasion :).

But saw this build and fell in love, would it be possible to run this build with Kaoms, but itd look like I would miss out on about 800-900 mana tho, which wouldnt be enough to run AA or MoM.

I mean I would run everything with mana regen rings/ammy, but still dont think that would be enough without the 500es base like yours.

Whats your input on this? Would their be anything I could do?
weird question how come your cwdt gems are linked cwdt-inc duration-immortal call-enduring cry

shouldng it be the other way so that enduring cry- immortal call ?

just got quick question about your belt setup, wouldn't it be better to wear the "fire" doryani's invitation belt? to increase the fire burning dmg and fire dmg life leech?

and whats your opinion on doryani's belt vs sunblast in ambush setup? which would you prefer

thanks
"
GunCrazy420 wrote:
Hey man very dope build!!!

Was thinking bout rerolling since i recently got a Kaoms, also on invasion :).

But saw this build and fell in love, would it be possible to run this build with Kaoms, but itd look like I would miss out on about 800-900 mana tho, which wouldnt be enough to run AA or MoM.

I mean I would run everything with mana regen rings/ammy, but still dont think that would be enough without the 500es base like yours.

Whats your input on this? Would their be anything I could do?

I was actually gonna use a kaom's heart for this build myself until i found the badass chest im currenty wearing. (Found a Kaom's heart after i found this chest, but i just couldnt bare the mana loss :P, and didn't feel like upgrading my other items)

To answer you're question: Yes it would be possible to run this with Kaom's heart, as you can see i don't have any ES or Mana on my gloves or boots, also kinda low ES on helm, so you could substitue the Mana loss from chest on other items, but those item's arent easy to come by. But you can always run a lower level AA until you get good ES/Mana on other pieces.
"
kenx wrote:
weird question how come your cwdt gems are linked cwdt-inc duration-immortal call-enduring cry

shouldng it be the other way so that enduring cry- immortal call ?

I thought the top left socket worked as the "first" one? i might be wrong tho :P
What bandits do you run? Im guessing Oak/?/Passive
Oak/Passive/Passive

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info