Atziri Killer Skills

"
MaxDamageDA wrote:
Would you be so kind to share your gear/stats?

I've tried her over 10 times now and actualy gave up... I have almost 7k hp, max resists ofc and 8 endu charges. Even with all up and falsks up i can still die easly to split phase, and dodging is good when ure maybe on 40 ping with no desync cuz everything there is so fast that in real life ( means my connection - and theres no better available ) im getting hit constantly.

I have no clue how poeple on yt videos get hit for like 2-3k with blast while im getting one shot with charges or not...

Your endu charges don't help you a bit against the flameblast and storm call if you already have max resists. Are you using enfeeble? What are your resists?
Anarchy/Onslaught T shirt
Domination/Nemesis T shirt
Tempest/War Bands T shirt
FoxTactics killed her on Ambush using Arc and Storm Call.
He then respec'd to using RF and Arc/Storm Call, and ran her a bunch of times. He said it was a lot easier after respec'ing.

Oddly enough, I think he is the first person to use RF, MoM, and AA, all at once.. o_0
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
"
Oddly enough, I think he is the first person to use RF, MoM, and AA, all at once.. o_0

I am aiming for RF/AA/cyclone/coc + ek :DD

It's been a challenge so far and its still not complete, but i'm getting there :))

You need quite specific gear to pull shit like that off :o).
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Your endu charges don't help you a bit against the flameblast and storm call if you already have max resists. Are you using enfeeble? What are your resists?

Im at capped res +1 = 76 all maxed.

Forgot to mention im also a 2h build double strike/ground slam char. I even had a post myself about her.

I have no problem dodging the initial phase nor killing the adds in healing one. The split phase on the other hand is just unreal. I need to build up charges with enduring cries, curse each of them with enfeeble ( cuz it has limited range and cant curse them all ) while still avoiding all the damage, focusing on dps ergh. Add some desync and its a real nightmare.

Too many things to do, to little time.

me trying to kill atziri with heavy strike again:

I carve and sell real animal skulls, check out my work here: https://www.instagram.com/victorseiche/
https://www.facebook.com/victorseicheart/
World first Uber Atziri as 2h and 2h RT build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1058950
Highest level char in Closed Beta, Wytchfindergeneral
Last edited by VictorDoom on Apr 22, 2014, 3:43:16 PM
"
MaxDamageDA wrote:
"

Im at capped res +1 = 76 all maxed.

Forgot to mention im also a 2h build double strike/ground slam char. I even had a post myself about her.

I have no problem dodging the initial phase nor killing the adds in healing one. The split phase on the other hand is just unreal. I need to build up charges with enduring cries, curse each of them with enfeeble ( cuz it has limited range and cant curse them all ) while still avoiding all the damage, focusing on dps ergh. Add some desync and its a real nightmare.

Too many things to do, to little time.

You should be able to enfeeble all of them with enfeeble + increased aoe if you stand in the very center and cast on your own head. I am able to get all of them with a level 15 enfeeble + the 3 templar increased aoe nodes (for 20% total) casting on myself, without an increased AoE gem. I would turn off hatred and use purity of fire or lightning and you will need to flask topaz and ruby for it. Even if it takes every charge you should be OK since you can just dodge her single phase until she summons adds which will recover flasks.

It's all above movement speed for that part. Cyclone is very tricky because you can not stop quickly enough to avoid the stormcalls. With decent regen or armor you can just tank the spears.
"
Sheriff_K wrote:

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/709248

I did it last league. It's actually quite easy to pull off, but the question was always if it was worth it.

On topic, I wanted to kill her with Cold Snap but my character died before I could try. Oh well :(
Last edited by Hrishi on Apr 22, 2014, 7:43:22 PM
Updated
I rethinked my build a little. Dropped some dps for more charge time so i dont need to refresh it all the time plus added some more life regen.

All in all i ended in 600hp/s on her.

The fight was still hard and still not possible to facetank yet i finaly got her with boots drop :)

I dont use eva in any way but i would still use them for her i think. Problem is i need 3 red...

Happy!
Last edited by MaxDamageDA on Apr 23, 2014, 10:39:51 AM
"
MaxDamageDA wrote:
I rethinked my build a little. Dropped some dps for more charge time so i dont need to refresh it all the time plus added some more life regen.

All in all i ended in 600hp/s on her.

The fight was still hard and still not possible to facetank yet i finaly got her with boots drop :)

I dont use eva in any way but i would still use them for her i think. Problem is i need 3 red...

Happy!

Grats!

I've spent like 400 chromes trying to get 3 red on mine :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info