~|-|~Fiery totems~|-|~ dual Flame totem guide with EB/MoM/ AA (added 67-68 map videos)

nvm
Last edited by yeopokemon on Apr 3, 2014, 1:36:27 AM
Sup everyone. Kinda sad to see this thread dead... I'm now level 86 and have the ability to do some level 73+ maps, no luck with 76+ as they have yet to drop.
Yeah, lets be more active here!

Im at lv80 atm.

My gear:

Spoiler

My mf gear:

Spoiler

Im doing solo 69 ~ 70 magic maps, with mf gear.
AFAIR my dps is 3.5k (5L, flame totem, fire pen, lmp, added chaos and faster casting), and bout 2,8k w/o faster casting and with MF gem)

Any advice??
Thanks for this thread.
Starting invasion this ladder I was also thinking that it's an absolute shame flametotem happens to be such a rare build.
Therefore I started with a witch, not the greatest idea regarding defenses I have to admit - but luckily I soon decided to go for a cloak of defiance. And therefore for iron reflexes ofc.
The only problem I somehow have is that I stumbled over this thread and now was wondering if it after all is such a good idea to aim for EB, IR & MoM since you actually lose extremely many passivpoints to get there... and it seems that you don't end up with as good defenses as you would have with the build mentioned above...

Anyone else thinking this way?
Sure, we have the advantage of being able to run AA on a high level - but is it really worth it?
Or are there any more ways of becoming tanky? :D

Last edited by inspiration on Apr 27, 2014, 12:04:11 PM
My magic find gear right now, as well as mapping:
Spoiler

My stats
Spoiler

Last edited by Vulpix0r on Apr 27, 2014, 2:13:44 PM
Nice gear, espec that armor!

How much MF u have?? How good is your drops?? Are you farming alone?? Where??

Thx in advance!
Hey Vulpix0r!
Awesome, thanks for the gear & stats!
Would you like to link your passivetree?

Additionally: How tanky are you? :D
Seriously, that Marauder-build's tankyness - makes me cry x)
"
fabiosakiyama wrote:
Nice gear, espec that armor!

How much MF u have?? How good is your drops?? Are you farming alone?? Where??

Thx in advance!

I have about 219% with IIR on my flame totems. I farm alone and with a friend, and mostly in maps. I can do Dominus just fine though, he's pretty easy as long as you know what to do.
"
inspiration wrote:
Hey Vulpix0r!
Awesome, thanks for the gear & stats!
Would you like to link your passivetree?

Additionally: How tanky are you? :D
Seriously, that Marauder-build's tankyness - makes me cry x)

Hrmmm, I am pretty tanky, I can take lots of hits in 74+ maps. I have around 3.6k HP so that helps, and around 4k armour. My passives was linked a few pages back, but nothing much changed.

My passive
Last edited by Vulpix0r on Apr 28, 2014, 11:40:42 AM
I've been trying a duel totem flame/searing build and i've been following the guide. I just got EB at 51 and I'm thinking about heading to MOM next would it be better to get it with 11 points along the bottom of the tree passing blood magic iron grip ect.

Or take the longer route through the scion tree. I'm not having problems atm but most my builds stall out in the 60's and i just killed Piety. I am on ambush and I've just over 1100 hp but after mom I would be close to iron reflexes and more hp nodes which i plan to get.

Thanks for the thread it has been fun reading most of it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info