1.1.1 Patch Notes

can someone explain the flameblast change please?
"
Alshadur wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
Version 1.1.1:
Balance Changes:
  • If you use a skill that causes a projectile spiral (like Vaal Fireball) from inside an enemy, then only the first projectile can collide with the enemy now.

But a skill that causes a projectile spiral can still hit an enemy multiple times if the source of the skill is not inside the enemy?

Yes, how far does this mechanic continue to work? If I'm "touching but not inside" an enemy will all the shots heading towards the enemy (basically 1/2 of them) hit, or just one?
Still no improvement to Elemental Hit or Arc. Truly the bitch-tits of Path of Exile.
It's worth noting that +2 maps are a dangerous thing.
They can cause players to get out of their depth -
playing maps that are too hard for the items they currently have. Herp Derp.
nice, thanx
░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
Il███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤..
"
Still no improvement to Elemental Hit or Arc. Truly the bitch-tits of Path of Exile.

Arctic Breath would like to have a word with you.
Can we get more details regarding the invasion boss nerf?

Would love to get some for the big ones.

Without any of those details I think most people are just going to continue avoiding them and/or wait for streamers to attempt them first.
Last edited by Atmoz on Mar 13, 2014, 9:39:05 PM
yay on more vaal areas. I get 1-2 hour stretches and I would be lucky to see 1 corrupted area per session.
Any chance you could give us feedback on what bosses got nerfed and buffed? Some of them were a joke for some builds and not others. Would be nice to get a list of changes to said bosses.

Also, really hoping invaders are actually worth doing loot-wise now.
Last edited by BleedLol on Mar 13, 2014, 9:38:19 PM
Please stop with the "added a vendor recipe" with zero indication as to what to look for or what it would produce. It's asinine.
"
heinelite wrote:
can someone explain the flameblast change please?

Before, flameblast did some damage lets call it X.

Now, flameblast is mistakenly super buffed doing nX where n is too big.

After this patch flameblast will be doing 1.48X, which is a 48% increase over the damage it did before the accidental super buff it recently got.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info