Czech language in version 1.1.0

Hello support,

I would like to ask, if the game is sometimes translated into Czech. Several months us on Czech forums were promised that with the release of version 1.1.0 released and Czech, but perhaps we have become victims of bad joke. How will the Czech language in the plan or just one of us made ​​fun of? Thanks for the reply and sorry for my bad English.
You are only 10 million people.. Should Sweden expect a translation too? :p
Danskere: PM mig, hvis I har brug for en guild.
It is very good question, will be Czech language version? It is no problem make fans game translation but we need permission from your company.
Thanks for your answer.

and this is google translator Czech to English, sorry for english

Spoiler
Guys I have a 100 % complete Czech translation incl . graphics

currently Developers Path of Exile bargained Czech adding directly to the game.

Here is a translation of what I wrote from the POE .

ME January 4, 2014 at 8:37
Hello , I created a translation for Czech localization of games, translation, and including graphics , I would be very happy if the game might add , since your game played by many players from the Czech and Slovak Republic.
Localization is connected to . Rar file at
http://CENZURA.g-o-g.eu/czech.rar
( Link 'm for censorship to have someone steal my work !)
Thank you.

POE January 4, 2014 at 16:13
Hello,
Thank you for the work given to the creation of site for your region . add you submit localization of the game will not be a problem but the problem occurs in complication server
the database server works and for the region would have to be separately specified server.
We agree with the admins and we gave you a small gift.

ME January 5, 2014 at 11:24
Thank you, a gift was not necessary.
With that, the problem is not enough to create a second database and assign the text there , then comes the work in a game where she would need to do to make out what game the player has a set location and make the game joined to the correct database .

POE January 5, 2014 at 18:49
We contact our technical team and we will try to accommodate you .

PS . as a gift I got 4000 Points, so the total well-being
up
Hey, fellow Czechs!

Usually, the game translation projects end up like a bad joke. There are only a few good exceptions so far. So do not build your hopes. Czech version follows :

"České překlady her stejně většinou stojí za starou bačkoru, čest výjimkám. Moc bych se k tomu neupínal - aspoň se pocvičíte v angličtině :) "
Ok thanks for your answer
Just to clarify, I am a normal Czech Exile player like yourself. I am even willing to help with the translation if that is going to happen - I am still not sure how many players will it help.
Last edited by aldorus on Mar 7, 2014, 2:56:07 AM
Translations are still planned and apparently GGG are already on them but there hasn't been anything official for a while. They might be done by the second half/end of the year but which languages are going to be implemented and in which order - nobody knows, yet. Also, as far as official (but outdated) word goes, translations are done by professionals. Which I really hope is true since so many people apparently vastly underestimate the level of language proficiency required and amount of work going into a localisation. So, just like with the trade system, we'll have to wait and see. :-)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info