SotV Deployment Timeline and Updated Patch Notes

Added the following patch notes:
  • Increased the damage of Fireball at low and high levels.
  • Increased the damage of the following skills at low levels: Spark, Cold Snap, Ice Spear and to a lesser extent, Freezing Pulse and Storm Call.
  • Monster Unrighteous Fire now deals a controlled value of fire damage, rather than being based on maximum life.
  • Improvements have been made to early cast speed passives in the Witch and Shadow sections and to early attack speed and life passives in the Shadow section. We're investigating more detailed revamps of the caster classes (Witch, Templar and Shadow) in the future.
  • Adjusted the PVP scaling of Righteous Fire and Searing Bond. These have only been conservatively adjusted. A more thorough adjustment to PVP scaling of skills will be ongoing throughout 1.1.x.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
I love you guys ;)

Edit: Never knew what is was to be first. Now I know: Awesome!
Last edited by NijAAlba on Mar 5, 2014, 1:00:48 AM
yiiiihaaaaaaaaa
woohoooo
I have my buckets ready for the delicious burning miscreation QQ tears
P̯̹̙̥̉̏ͦͯA̠̝̰̣̯͕͚̲̭͈̥̠͑̓̿ͦ̾ͯ̍ͅͅȚ̜̦͕̞̞̠̮͎͔͙͔̺̺͉̟̿̿̏ͬ͛͋̍ͮ̌̚H̹͕͚̟͍̘̤̱̻̬͓̬̮̫̦͖̳̹ͮͨ̒̉ͮ̿̈ͪ̇̿͆ͭ̃ͭ̃ͭ̚ ̲̫̞̤͓̳͑ͬ̾͌ͯ͐͂̿͗ͨ͋͑̍͐͗̾̄O͕̮̻͔̳̠͉͖̳͖͈̻͇͈̣̙̪͈ͨ͐̒̽ͣ̋ͅF̣͎̞̞̯̝ͦ͌̆ͥ̈͐̾ͣ̔ͮ̐̀̏ͪ̚ ̟̩͙̙̩̮̻̼ͬ͑ͥͦ͗̿E̼̭̩̜͕̱̤̭̞͖̳͍̝̤̼͓̗ͩͫ̌ͬ̊̋̄͑͗̽X͕̰̪̱̲̩̙̦͓͓̯̠̤̝̝̯̣̥̀̋̌̍̚Ȉ̖̟͔̩̝̊̿ͪͅL̺͓̻̰̀͋̅ͮͧE͔̼͚͕̮̻̟̩̪̖̫̪̦͙̎̑͆̏ͨͅ
Last edited by lukeiy on Mar 5, 2014, 1:02:49 AM
Sounds nice
Allright!
Yay for early tree access.
first page!!!
cool
i <3 minesweeper

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info