Why can't I equip these 2 items at the same time?

I can not equipment them both, but I can equip either one with another dagger, anyone can shed some light?
IGN: Linsfamily_ST
I doubt you can equip the wand with a dagger in the second slot...

as far as I know you can only dual wield wands OR melee weapons
because you cant have a scepter and a wand as a witch, you are not a dual wielding castah

IGN: ___I_Fink_U_Freeky___

You can't dual wield a ranged weapon (the wand) with a melee weapon (the sceptre).
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
You can't dual wield a ranged weapon (the wand) with a melee weapon (the sceptre).

Thanks Mark, however, do you think this make sense in reality? as they are all one handed. it makes perfect sense when you do a wand with a shield, which in certain meaning that this is a combination of range and melee equipment.

Please reconsider it!

Thanks
IGN: Linsfamily_ST
would be nice to be able to use Ungils in offhand as a wander
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
"
spiky0209 wrote:
"
Mark_GGG wrote:

Thanks Mark, however, do you think this make sense in reality? as they are all one handed. it makes perfect sense when you do a wand with a shield, which in certain meaning that this is a combination of range and melee equipment.

Please reconsider it!

Thanks

How attacking will work ?
Dual wield alternate between weapon so you could only swing in the air and use projectile one hit over two while shift clicking...
And if you're ranged, first hit might be the wand, but the next will move your character to melee range...
And you cannot use some skill gem because of range-projectile and melee keyword mixing...
So, why bother ?
Guide français : http://sites.google.com/view/poefr/
"
vindoq wrote:
So, why bother ?

spells

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info