How to enter PvP with a friend?

Hey guys,

I was just wondering if it's possible to queue up with a party member for PvP so that you'll be on the same team. I recently tried to join team PvP while I had one buddy in the party, but only I was entered into the arena. When both me and my party member talked to Greust at the same time, we actually ended up on opposite teams. Do I need a party of 3 to join together, or is it not possible at all?
How to do some pvp against friend? (1vs1) ?

Also do HC players go to default league after killed in hc pvp? ( i think they dont but i havent tried)
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
Join the queue at the same time, while being in the same town and istance. Randomly, it will sometimes work. You also need to be in close levels.
I am not sure, but I think if yu join a party with a friend and then join 1x1, it will always be you against ur budy. I tried it once, it worked, but it might have been a random chance.
ign: Grandpa_From_Graveyard
Hello. I have got just a quick question. I'm playing this game with my friend and we are quite competetive with each other. We would like to fight BUT.... The pvp arenas are in act2 and there is small possibility, that we join the same one 1v1... My question is.. Will there be any kind of Duels in any area in game? Or did you think about that?
Thanks. M.

(i posted this to "worst pvp ever". i know it doesnt belong there, so... sorry bout that)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info