T-Shirt Competition Final Results

Note that the decisions of which shirts are produced doesn't actually affect the results of what prizes people win. When decided the rules, we disassociated the decision of what shirts to produce from the prizes just in case we couldn't make any particular shirt (or come up with something loosely based on a submission). Thankfully the submissions were of amazing quality and we can make shirts that are very similar to them. Obviously a fair bit of art time is needed to make them high resolution and really awesome.

After consulting with J!NX about what shirts can be produced, we've decided to make:
a) Our first place winner, the Seven Class Exalted Orb Shirt.
b) A limited number of our second place winner, the Rhoa Polo Shirt. J!NX will stock this one based on demand. If it sells well, they'll consider producing more.
c) There's a possibility that we can produce shirts similar to some of the other submissions. This depends a lot on whether we can get the art to look good with the reduced number of colours that can printed on a shirt that will stand the test of time.

Thanks again for your participation in the competition. The entries were awesome and they're going to result in some amazing shirts for the community to wear!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
First. Really want one of the Rhoa shirts, will they be available in different colours?
RIP Bolto
Last edited by Covert on Jan 28, 2014, 12:10:30 AM
2nd -.- :( , I want a Splitt Arrow Microtransaction!
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
Last edited by Fyndel on Jan 28, 2014, 12:13:14 AM
3rd
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
9001th
Tarkleigh's Store was ok ((
Both are really nice. Can't wait to get one of those. :)
Very cool
I'm glad that the Seven Class Exalted Orb Shirt is being made. (:
IGN: DVD
☆ Store of Wraeclast ☆: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/612816
SCILEY MION SHIRTS please? :D
Ign: MaIware

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info