[1.1.0] ShinyGyarados' Dual Flame Totem Templar

I'm sure this has been asked before, but what sort of WPN should i be using since i can't do any damage myself???
"
Ravenstaver wrote:
I'm sure this has been asked before, but what sort of WPN should i be using since i can't do any damage myself???

A wand or something. If you're talking about another skill to do damage, try Fire Trap.
One of the good ways to combat the high mana cost of the dual flame totem build is to take the Blood Magic keystone. Unless they nerfed something along the way that I haven't seen, I was running this in Domination with close to 300 hps regen. Instead of prioritizing +mana and +mana regen on gear you simply stick with Health, res, +HP regen and you're golden. Before the new patch I was easily soloing Level76 maps.

Only real issue running blood magic keystone is that you really cannot do a map with 0 regen. Anything other than that is pretty workable though, and obviously the ever-dangerous "blood magic" maps just turn into another +20% IIR for free. Ele reflect will burn down your totems a bit faster and you'll have to keep recasting, but usually not a problem.

Couple other side benefits is that you are right near the arsonist nodes when you take BM and you no longer have to worry about mana pots. I usually ran with a couple life pots, a quicksilver, and two granites.

Again ymmv here and I'm not sure if they stealth nerfed something that would now make BM completely worthless, just saw the thread and figured I'd throw in my two cents.
Hi, why dont you get the fire damage nodes in the lower left corner? (below ironwood)

looks like some 5 nodes for 42% more fire damage looks like a good deal
"
bongo86 wrote:
Hi, why dont you get the fire damage nodes in the lower left corner? (below ironwood)

looks like some 5 nodes for 42% more fire damage looks like a good deal

You gain more DPS per totem damage node compared to fire damage nodes.
hello, want to ask, faster casting for just casting the totem faster or you link faster casting because it will affect the output of flame totem as well? :) peace
"
titanngui wrote:
hello, want to ask, faster casting for just casting the totem faster or you link faster casting because it will affect the output of flame totem as well? :) peace

Both.
Hey thanks for the build it looks like a lot of fun. I was curious about using this build, but adding detonate dead to it. I have been wanting to make a dual totem build that uses detonate dead as something i would cast after the totems have rekt'd mobs for me. Seems like most of the nodes would help the damage of detonate dead, and it is a skill that doesn't require many links to be effective.

Any idea on this idea?

Thanks for your time.
I experimented a lot with FT. I also tried to add detonate dead but it is not necessary at all. You have enough damage at all game stages. I rather lack defense atm. So DD is really overkill imo.
Soul Mantle uinque?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info