KissTheBlade wrote:
"
Warzone129 wrote:
"
KissTheBlade wrote:
u mad bro i can tell

No more rmt replies?

Did the goggles come off? hahah

At least the other guy is making some summoner points.

You are nothing but a bad "copy paste my favorite soultaker streamer build" troll trying to derail the topic.

Then you lose rmt argument that was baseless so now the "Uoy MAdZ bro" comments are out.

LOL

still waitin on dem 500+ ex items brah

i never streamed in my life n dats a fact

Ill give you one item thats probly close to it if you promise to go back under the soultaker bridge where u live. Cant rmt it cause I crafted it 2 night ago by selling my old chest. Read thread about it.

:)
now go away troll
Gimme patches, i live for patches, i die without patches ;_______________;
>=====,',','
MASTER?! MASTER?! WHERE THE DREAMS THAT I'VE BEEN AFTER!!?
',',',=====<
dats a pretty nice 150 ex chest bro too bad pure es suck

rip to ur summoner bro

dats da end of u

da end is here

r.i.p

legend out
Last edited by KissTheBlade on Jan 20, 2014, 5:03:26 AM
"
KissTheBlade wrote:

AHHAHAHAAHH 150 ex ahahhahah ye its ALMOST as good a soultaker. BRB im going to trade it for a soultaker.

that's the best es chest in the game atm. Its not possible to roll anything better.(not inv divining it perfectly)

Stop posting you are looking more silly every post.
fucking guys trolling warzone cause hes obviously mad lol
"
Ranakor wrote:
"
Warzone129 wrote:

My gear and your gear are the same for clear speed it doesn't make a dif. how can u not understand this?

There are people with 10 ex of gear who can clear maps a lot faster then summoners. Because we cant scale. That's what was meant by my comment

But that's not my question, at one point you stated (when i mentioned my clear speed) that it was slow because there are builds that can clear those maps in less than 5 mins with less gear than ME (not you), i'd still love to hear about such builds.

If you're opinion is that summoners don't scale well with money, we kinda agree so there's no argument, but it's not the only thing you said (and that gem didn't make them scale with money either so it's still a good nerf).

So without changing the subject, what build can solo lv 78 maps at lv 76 in less than 5 minutes with less gear than what i have?

So you want me to tell you specific builds?
Take any good ranged character or crit wander. Give them a skeleton totem. They will clear ALOT faster then you any day. That's why summoner need a buff. The lvl of your summoner is also irelavent im not sure why you brining it up when we agreed that u cant improve your clear speed at all by gaining lvls or gear.
Last edited by Warzone129 on Jan 20, 2014, 5:08:39 AM
"
Warzone129 wrote:
"
KissTheBlade wrote:

AHHAHAHAAHH 150 ex ahahhahah ye its ALMOST as good a soultaker. BRB im going to trade it for a soultaker.

that's the best es chest in the game atm. Its not possible to roll anything better.(not inv divining it perfectly)

Stop posting you are looking more silly every post.

Curious since you crafted it, how much currency went into that?

Also don't forget to answer my build question!
"
Ranakor wrote:
"
Warzone129 wrote:
Just in.

Ifyour lvl 95 and have good crafted gear you are obviously rmting.

Time to ban everyone over lvl 90

On an unrelated note, care to post that gear? would love to see what 500ex Worth of gear looks like

And you still haven't answered my question (while i answer all of yours) what are all those builds you speak of that can "solo lv 78 maps in less than 5 minuets with gear worse than mine"?

Sorry to butt in (your exchange is lengthy and I haven't read it all):

It's entirely possible to get 500ex worth of gear. I myself do not know any ways to 'cheat' at this game and get real 'rich' (wasn't even aware that you could tp yourself - and no, I'm not a noob), other than just playing and grinding areas and end-game maps, but I am lucky. I've had 3 BoRs drop and 2 Soul Takers (legacy currently), these being the most notable (although the people I play with do feel the need, on occasion, to rage-uninstall the game because of one item or another that I get my hands on).

I've sold 2 BoRs for about 20ex, 1 Soul Taker for 60... and yes, that's still a long way from 500, but it's possible. Besides, it's not just the uniques that have value. I have a few rings and amulets ... and have seen some lovely beauties out there... oh my. :)

"
Warzone129 wrote:
"
Ranakor wrote:
"
Warzone129 wrote:

My gear and your gear are the same for clear speed it doesn't make a dif. how can u not understand this?

There are people with 10 ex of gear who can clear maps a lot faster then summoners. Because we cant scale. That's what was meant by my comment

But that's not my question, at one point you stated (when i mentioned my clear speed) that it was slow because there are builds that can clear those maps in less than 5 mins with less gear than ME (not you), i'd still love to hear about such builds.

If you're opinion is that summoners don't scale well with money, we kinda agree so there's no argument, but it's not the only thing you said (and that gem didn't make them scale with money either so it's still a good nerf).

So without changing the subject, what build can solo lv 78 maps at lv 76 in less than 5 minutes with less gear than what i have?

So you want me to tell you specific builds?
Take any good ranged character or crit wander. Give them a skeleton totem. They will clear ALOT faster then you any day. That's why summoner need a buff. The lvl of your summoner is also irelaent im not sure why you brining it up when we agreed that u cant improve your clear speed at all by gaining lvls or gear.

I bring it up because balance isn't only at lv 100, being more powerful sooner and less powerful later is a tradeof. Life is full of tradeoffs but i can't think of anyone except summoner that can

- Run any mod combination
- Do those maps as early
- And on top of it do it in less than 5min

Faster is one thing but less than 5 minutes, and with worse gear than what i have, i find hard to believe, so yes i'd love a specific build / gear setup that can do that. It's not the "faster" that i'm surprised that, it's the "not only faster but less than 5 min AND with worse gear" i mean my gear is pretty weak so i don't really see a 5 exalt geared ranged char running a 78 map in < 5min with 120 quantity mods. But once again, this is a genuine question not a trick one, i'd love to learn that it is possible & maybe give the build a try.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info