1.0.5 Patch Notes

There is actually a problem when using multiple spells linked to barrage now, even different spells.

Ethereal knives > Freezing Pulse on a 4 shot barrage I always see 2 EK and 2 FP go off.

It is not because of the cooldown because Elemental hit will cause 3 spells to cast on top of each other with a single critical hit. There's definitely a weird interaction with barrage now. It only works as expected when a single spell is linked to it.

I posted this in more detail in the CoC feedback thread but since this patch caused it, it should be repeated here.
@RogueMage - I personally did not use Voll's and I dont see why people are confusing the discharge builds with every CoC build. Discharge builds don't even need CoC for anything important, especially with voll's. Maybe it makes it easier to cast more AoE at once but it definitely isn't critical to the build.

I also don't use a quill rain or split shot but I do think they went about nerfing CoC in the wrong way because it broke countless gem combinations.
i just wanna say this is the most disappointing patch yet. there was alot of CoC crit builds that worked that now are pretty shitty. its like taking candy away from a kid. you gave us a skill, and the community had no clue you were gonna throw this curveball at us. Alot of people wasted alot of currency just because a skilled had to be changed in the complete wrong fashion. i wasted over 20 EX gear my CoC build. Thanks GGG for the big FU right in our faces.

this patch appealed to the players that have crap gaming rigs and no currency. it didnt appeal to the people that play the game more than those kinds of people.
Last edited by austinprez on Jan 9, 2014, 6:12:50 PM
"
austinprez wrote:
i just wanna say this is the most disappointing patch yet. there was alot of CoC crit builds that worked that now are pretty shitty. its like taking candy away from a kid. you gave us a skill, and the community had no clue you were gonna throw this curveball at us. Alot of people wasted alot of currency just because a skilled had to be changed in the complete wrong fashion. i wasted over 20 EX gear my CoC build. Thanks GGG for the big FU right in our faces.

this patch appealed to the players that have crap gaming rigs and no currency. it didnt appeal to the people that play the game more than those kinds of people.

Mines fine.

YOLO
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
lvanerstrom wrote:
"
You guys really need to do some balancing with skills to benefit PvP too! Your game isn't only PvE!

No. This game is a PVE game. PvP is a past time for the bored. They should NOT change skills to benefit PvPers. At all, period.

How hard would it be to add : "This skill does 50% less damage against others players".
Or anything that would fix it.
You dont have the change the core of the gem in PvE.
"

Mines fine.

YOLO

some of the very few.

CHIEF
I have a question

The righteouse fire damage decrease by monster's armor right now?

exp. armoured prefix

ty anyone i'm newbie :D
"
Qarl wrote:
Version 1.0.5
Major Features/Content:
  • Added some new slashing sounds.
  • Fixed some issues with visual clipping with the Templar and some armours.

More Slashing sounds, love it!
Does this mean...pants?!
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
austinprez wrote:
"

Mines fine.

YOLO

some of the very few.

CHIEF

He's just trolling the thread trying to stir things up. He posts every other page about how his build is fine like anyone gives a fk.

I predict an impending troll against me from his puppet accounts in 3..2..
"
Fatalflaw wrote:
"
austinprez wrote:
"

Mines fine.

YOLO

some of the very few.

CHIEF

He's just trolling the thread trying to stir things up. He posts every other page about how his build is fine like anyone gives a fk.

I predict an impending troll against me from his puppet accounts in 3..2..

Someone is upset aww :(
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Jan 9, 2014, 10:29:03 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info