1.0.3c Patch Notes

What promotion o.O
Standard shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/911509
Has fire damage been buffed ? is Dyadus worth using yet ?
Did ya'll add more map RNG? It's suddenly even more beautiful!
No mas.
wewt wewt :D
yeah Molten Shell !!!!
107Mb for 3 minor fixes ?. GG GGG...
IGNs: eternal_nina, eternal_madira, eternal_reaper, getmyshadow, eternal_ihgheart, eternal_darkess.
"
Dhoros wrote:

Learn to read.

GJ GGG !
Cool, thanks. I had no idea Molten Shell had a bug.

My pet is still bugged right from the day when I first purchased my open beta supporters pack. Sometimes he gets lost/stuck at portals and I have to re-summon him from the microtransaction window. He also gets lost if I move too fast and again needs to be re-summoned *sigh*

I know it is probably not so important to you because you have my money but it is important to me thanks. Something along the lines of if self.summoned=true and self.distancefromowner>500 then self.warp(self.owner.worldposition+self.xyzoffset), or something like that. The logic seems quite simple to me.

While I'm bitching let me rebitch this.. item filters! Comeon you know it is a much wanted feature and also not so hard to implement. I mean you already have a filter system framework in there (Z key), just improve it and add a GUI where players can select the crap they do and do not want to see.

Anyway, thanks for your hard work thusfar GGG, looking forward to seeing more crazy skills and interesting builds :)
"
htblind wrote:
"
Dhoros wrote:

Learn to read.

GJ GGG !

I readed on steam and here the patch notes, and i dnt believe that it take it up 107mb 3 fixes which are a bug and what it needs to make it its onlly changeing adn applying different scripts and orders, and about the animation of mportals of different supporter packs its just adding the correct end animation and the beggining one = 60 - 70Mb.
IGNs: eternal_nina, eternal_madira, eternal_reaper, getmyshadow, eternal_ihgheart, eternal_darkess.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info