PvP Idea!

I put this in suggestions but it didn't really take so i'm going to replicate it here.

It would work something like this:

3 players or teams are entered into a random map at different locations but at the edge. The map is loaded with increased map size, increased mob size and increased magic monsters. The objective for the players is to be the first person to get to a certain point on the map - basically a race to the centre. This player wins and gets the lvl 60 map.

The monsters drop loot as normal, but if the player dies then they also drop this loot and they are ejected from the race; however, they don't lose anything equipped, only the stuff in their bag. If the players come across each other then they can fight or run away. There is an incentive to fight though because if they win they can loot the other person's stuff.

For increased difficulty we can also add that items can't be equipped or unequipped during the race and that only the winner keeps their loot.

The problem is that this type of PvP race is open to farming/botting where people will enter 3 players and purposefully lose with two of them so that the last one can win. I hope is can be morphed into something that stops that. Some kind of penalty for losing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info