What if curthroat... had no waypoints

Or at least very few WP's.

I think it would be really interesting. You would need to hunt your prey and could hide and lvl up in obscure areas... like Church lvl 2 in order to hide from Pkers

This would stop high level people from just sitting in town refreshing the instances lists to kill people.

I like the idea of leveling up in obsure areas clinging to life while high levels try to hunt me down to kill me.

what do you think
It wouldn't prevent players from coming from entrances and beat up weaker players.
This is not suppose to prevent that. Its to give people an opportunity to get 5 second of leveling in and making things more interesting.

is a pker going to waste 15 minutes running all the way to church lvl 2 just to check if someone might be there that they can kill? maybe, maybe not.

is a a pker going to sit in town and rapidly check every instance attached to every WP? probably.
Believe me as long Cut Throat got no rewards for example levels or high kills those event will always end up 90% of the players beating themselves up in A1.
i am not talking about 1 hour races. i am talking about the cutthroat leaque.

the 1 hour races end up people just killing each other in terraces only because its ending soon and they want to have some fun.
there haven't been any longer ct races yet
This sounds really cool. Would have to make it so that you return to the last area you were in instead of always putting you back in town though.
Visit the Path of Exile Wiki at http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/
I like this idea a lot.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info