SO when are we going to get mercenaries?

This game would be at least 15% better with mercenaries. That was one of my favorite aspects of diablo 2 and i think i'm not alone with that, yes?
merc can get out of hand though =/ iono and they got pvp etc
lol. 15% atleast? i love how you tried to calculate how much better it would be :D
"
Sparowes wrote:
lol. 15% atleast? i love how you tried to calculate how much better it would be :D

+1. Question is, did I upvote your comment or correct his calculations?

There was talk of mercenaries coming at a later date in this thread.
Mercenaries were fun in Diablo 2, and they probably will be here too. I hope they make it like the bandit quest where you have to pick one. say 3 mercs are being held captive but you are only able to save one. The merc choice should be permanent so it will add more choices to make for your build. Im all about more customization. If you think you made the wrong choice and want a different merc... sorry, re-roll.
Mercenaries would be pretty badass.
I agree with Methodical_Prodigy. This game is all about making tough choices, and analyzing how they could affect your character. If they do decide to add Mercs, a permanent one-time choice would be a fantastic way to do it, in my opinion.
Well you must pay mercenaries .. but there is no gold in Wraeclast.

So maybe call them slave guards instead.
not enough time for gaming!
Only with an AI that actually deserves being called "intelligent" or some other way of control. E.g. I don't need Bob getting overeager or suicidal and run away to pull mobs back to me. :-D
why mercenaries?
if i wanted to team up I would play multiplayer :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info