Orchard map boss room quite ridiculous

Most hilarious failure i've ever made was today in Orchard map on domination.

First i clear the map, and am about to enter the bossroom. Ofc it should be said i am CI without lifesteal atm and i had vulnerability on the map. Still, this is what happened:

I clicked the bossrom entrance and as soon as i get in i die instantly before i can react. There seems to be around 10 champion zombies camped @ the entrance plus over 10 of those champion arctic breath frog fuckers jumped at me right instantly as well. Boom.

Well that entire room was literally packed with champions, 30-45 of them i think, and 10-15 of them were frogs who together with CI auto-regen, vulnerability and complete lack of space to stay out of combat for long enough to start regenning made it impossibly frustrating.

I had to run circles hoarding them and eventually got them all killed with just 1 portal left. Yes i died fucking 5 times in there. 3 times it was because the damn boss devourer jumped up from the ground and killed me with some uber delayed attack, delayed long enough that i was over half a screen away from it spawned on me till i got instant killed by it. Melee.

So anyway, I am down to 1 portal and 1v1 with the boss. Take some 33% out of him or so, then he emerges on me and almost oneshots me. I leave the bossroom entirely to regen my shield, by clicking the "stair" which takes me away from the arena. There i lean back and stretch my arms for 2 sec and that's when the motherfucking boss decides to emerge from the ground outside his boss room and end me in one swift blow. My first map I ever failed to complete in my 6 portals..............
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
Last edited by Crackmonster on Nov 5, 2013, 2:51:34 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Skip this map man, or don't do boss, sell it or vendor for sewer map. I did it today for the first time, I won't do this again. I almost died twice, tp out and good bye. I'm life/armor with reasonably good gear for this level of monsters. I was eating hits for more than half of HP (3850 HP total, cap resist, 5k armor, granite flask, 5endurance charges, molten shell). Retarded in every way - it's the one to skip
Yees... but first,

I have found another Orchard, about to enter boss room!! My vengeance is at hand!!!

EDIT:

VICTORY! Didn't even let that fat bastard him me.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
Last edited by Crackmonster on Nov 5, 2013, 4:47:50 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info