[28 HC] Long PVP queues.

I guess nobody plays PvP. :( Since I was in line for lvl 28 pvp for about two hours, and no go.. :(
"That's how you die properly, Sailor Boy.."
Last edited by jawsofhana on Nov 5, 2012, 11:58:05 AM
"
jawsofhana wrote:
I guess nobody plays PvP. :( Since I was in line for lvl 28 pvp for about two hours, and no go.. :(

that's because HC has fewer players. :/ that should change come OB. for now, if you really just want to enjoy the pvp experience, default is fine :)
Build of the Week 14
The first Righteous Fire/Non-Shavronne's/Shavronne's HC
Shameless self-proclaimed theory-crafting extraordinaire and forum crusader
I don't mean to be an ass with this reply, but I always figured that most people playing these sort of games don't play for PvP, looking at the amount of feedback in this section, maybe PvP popularity is just fairly low.
I don't want to kill the character to do some pvp.. I suppose I could, as it will be wiped anyway. But sending 5 uniques to Default hurts a lot.
HC PvP is currently the same as default PvP.

Deaths don't mean anything.
Yes, I know. This was a reply to the guy that said to PVP in default. Which means I would have to kill the character.
Ask in global it helps alot.
PvP is a very recent addition, the 1 month event just ended and accordingly its extremely unlikely that most would-be pvpers are properly geared.

That and HC being a pretty small world atm... might not be a ton of action till open beta.
IGN: KoTao
Not a huge amount of activity for lvl 28 in default either tbh.
I got skurred away by the videos of people already twinking bigtime in the 28 duels. 3.5k dps, 1000+ hp shadows? No thanks. My Marauder had 550hps and 200dps at that point :\ I just kept going.
Last edited by crl775m on Nov 9, 2012, 7:25:52 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info