Middle mouse button( not working)

Not sure if this has been talked about on the forums pretty sure it has, but i can't use the middle mouse button in order to cast stuff. It's very annoying to have a bar that i can't use o_0. I use a laptop and use a wireless mouse. Can anyone help me how to fix this?
Beta Member since March 1 2012
That's odd that your mouse button isn't being picked up, does it work on every other program? Do you know what kind of mouse it is?

We will have these buttons become re-bindable in future, though you can get software that will let you trick your PC into thinking that another keyboard key is your middle mouse button whenever Path of Exile is running.
Balance & Design
Using a Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 4000. I sort of fixed it -ish i had to rebind the middle mouse to one of the Hotkeys, but that's still one key gone. I hope that it gets fixed soon. I don't think its a bug or anything i think it's just with laptop users not sure. I play with a friend who had the same problem and he had to do some uninstalling and re installing stuff to make his wireless mouse work, but we don't have the same type of mouse so he couldn't really help much....
Beta Member since March 1 2012
It seems like there could be an option in the intellipoint driver software to have the middle mouse button work in different ways.

Make sure the wheel button is set to middle mouse button.
"
ionface wrote:
It seems like there could be an option in the intellipoint driver software to have the middle mouse button work in different ways.

Make sure the wheel button is set to middle mouse button.

That's the fix. Default setting on the mouse is not recognized.
That's because it defaults to something like Magnify (Or whatever) which is a completely entirely different action, and the developers of Intellipoint (And it's successor) should be taken out the back and shot for making it the default (Other then that the software is pretty alright).
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info