How many fusing you using when make 6 link your item?

I just spend over 1k2 fuse and no 6L, I got 13 5L (every ~100 fuse i get a 5L). I had once a legendary item which i was lucky and 6L with 40 fuse or so, but it was just a useless item which i was trying to 5L only. Fuck this 30ex gone and my 5L gone. Just don't try 6L if your item isn't worth at least 30ex.
Last edited by xardas22 on May 10, 2014, 7:54:52 PM
Accidentally 6L'd in less than 20

I'd say accidental 6L's are the only real way to 'craft' one. I can't imagine how much I'd beat myself up over spending 1000+ and getting nothing.
IGN: Asser, AssDelver, Assphobic, AnointedAss, BetrayedByMyAss, CrackedAss, FracturedAss, FulcrumedUpMyAss, ImpaledAss, IncursionOfTheAss, WarForTheAss, UnleashTheAss, ScreamingAsshole, SwampAssKing, Yui
I 6 linked a bow in nemesis league with 50-55 fusings. Then tried to 6 link another bow later on in the same league, spent about 2.5k fusings and still wasnt able to 6 link it. Ended up selling it as 5 link and buying it 6 linked.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
"
Wooser69 wrote:

I'd say accidental 6L's are the only real way to 'craft' one. I can't imagine how much I'd beat myself up over spending 1000+ and getting nothing.

Unless you have an item that you *must* 6L. Like Shavronnes, Voltaxic, Windripper, etc, you cant just stop at 5L, and get another one and hope it next time accidentally hits 6L before 5L.

P.S. I think I've seen someone post an accidental 6L Briskwrap! :))
Last edited by toyotatundra on May 11, 2014, 6:04:48 AM
It took me 4 fusing to get a 4l. I win at this game by having low standards ha ha.
Last time I gave a shit, I got fucked
"
ozonspace wrote:
I try make my chest to 6 link, 1300+ fusing and still shit link?

Success or fail?
You will try again or give up?

I only use 5-10 at a time, if it doesn't work -> no problem, it is what it is and I'm not going to be CRYING about it. Tommorrow is another day.

5 linking using this method is ok, ymmv.
Last edited by Baskerville on May 17, 2014, 2:23:13 PM
"
Baskerville wrote:
"
ozonspace wrote:

Success or fail?

I only use 5-10 at a time, if it doesn't work -> no problem, it is what it is and I'm not going to be CRYING about it. Tommorrow is another day.

using your fusings quicker vs slower has absolutely zero effect on the odds. there's no "strategy" at play here beyond choosing to scrap/whetstone or not.
"
Veruski wrote:
"
Baskerville wrote:
"
ozonspace wrote:

Success or fail?

using your fusings quicker vs slower has absolutely zero effect on the odds. there's no "strategy" at play here beyond choosing to scrap/whetstone or not.

It does have an affect on the odds. The next day or another day you will have MORE or maybe Less odds. :) You ever wonder why the RNG differs from one day to the next? Like most consistent players experience multiple legendary drops on one day while a huge majority of other days... dudely squat. By always keeping some currency in your stash, the player will have a BIG CHANCE at coming across a LUCKY day. ;)

Take THAT to the bank!
Last edited by Baskerville on May 17, 2014, 3:07:27 PM
"
Baskerville wrote:
the player will have a BIG CHANCE at coming across a LUCKY day. ;)

Take THAT to the bank!

do you think that you are more like to hit RED on roulette after 5x BLACK in a row?
I bet some sadistic GGG developer is just sitting in his chair right now, masturbating to all the tears in this thread.

The 100% reliance on RNG in this game is simply horrific. GGG only thinks in binary: either 100% RNG or 100% deterministic. And apparently they chose to go with the former.
✮ in-game @FTMFW
✮ twitch.tv/RRTSON
✮ [Shop] http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/909223
✮ [Build of the Week] http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1034503
Last edited by rrtson on May 17, 2014, 4:51:44 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info