Skill Tree Picture

Decided to piece together the skill tree, making sure there were no highlighted parts. I'm sure it has been done before, but I didn't see any based on preliminary searches.

Spoiler

Or, if you want one without text ...
Spoiler
Nice work mate! Well done
---------- Dungeon Crawlers Anonymous ----------

We are looking for new members to not only join in the gaming fun, but also to fill several positions in the guild!

Take a look now at: http://dcaguild.com
"
GambitsEnd wrote:
Decided to piece together the skill tree, making sure there were no highlighted parts. I'm sure it has been done before, but I didn't see any based on preliminary searches.

Spoiler

Or, if you want one without text ...
Spoiler

Wow, cool - thanks!
Thanks for the contribution, but there's lots of threads and posts on this already XD
Sweeping Maid
Didn't play it right now but isn't this huge skill tree confusing? Can you easily navigate through it without searching long time for what you seek?
"
Didn't play it right now but isn't this huge skill tree confusing? Can you easily navigate through it without searching long time for what you seek?

On the Passive Skill Tree page where you can see the tree, there is below it a search field right next to the Class selector field, where you can search for example critical strike and it will highlight all those skills where the search text is contained within.
"
ElGrandissimo wrote:

I haven't played it yet either, but you can mess with the passive skill tree here: http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/

I'm sure you could figure it out from there, but I'll try to answer your questions anyway.

For starters, skill nodes are color coded based on which stat they benefit most: Green=Dexterity Red=Strength Blue=Intelligence

(that's just my interpretation, I'm sure someone more experienced can explain it more thoroughly)

Besides that, there is an option in the website skill calculator to highlight similar skills on mouseover.

Hope this helps.
"
ElGrandissimo wrote:

After playing for a bit, it's fairly easy. Each class actually starts in a different area of the web, all based around attributes that benefit that class.

Like mentioned previously, they are also color-coordinated.
Such beauty, I am mesmerized.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info