This weekend we’re running a Stash Tab Sale! You can view the full selection of discounted tabs here. The Stash Tab sale ends at Oct 07, 2024 8:00 PM (EDT) (this is displayed in your local time).

If you’re missing points for the sale, be sure to check out the Paladin and Penance supporter packs here!

Thanks for your support!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Hey, that's pretty good!
Can I merge 4 tabs into a quad tab yet?
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
I'd be down to have a Premium Stash Tab to Premium Quad Stash Tab upgrade.
"
Chameleon wrote:
Can I merge 4 tabs into a quad tab yet?

Nope you need to keep your collection of single tabs as a permanent memorial to all that you spent before any stash QOL was added to the game. Just like the rest of us old timers.

PS does the addition of Faustus change anything about your apparent dissatisfaction with the state of trade in the game?
Did you ever see history portrayed as an old man with a wise brow and pulseless heart, weighing all things in the balance of reason?
Is not rather the genius of history like an eternal, imploring maiden, full of fire, with a burning heart and flaming soul, humanly warm and humanly beautiful?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info