This weekend we’re running a Stash Tab Sale! You can view the full selection of discounted tabs here. The Stash Tab sale ends at Sep 16, 2024 9:00 PM (EDT) (this is displayed in your local time).

If you’re missing points for the sale, be sure to check out the Paladin and Penance supporter packs here!

Thanks for your support!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
hmmmmge
player agency, where?

"do you guys not have phones?" - blizz 2018
"do you guys not have 2 monitors, 3 overlays, 4 discord, 5 websites, 6 loot filters?" - ggg or smth 2024
"deal with it" - ggg, 2024
Awww I still cant merge 4 tabs into a quad tab. :-(
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
yeahhh
I don't need to merge 4 stash tabs to a quad tab, the option to upgrade from a premium stash tab to a quad tab would be enough (it wouldn't have to break anything)
"Free Box When We Spend Points" is no longer within the list of promotions ? I know it was never available within the Stash Tab Sales , but if i recall right there was none this league so far ?
THE DEEP SMELL OF YOU.. DANGEROUSLY MATCHES THE PERFUME INSIDE OF ME..
IT MUST BE MY HEART YOU ARE AFTER..
IT MUST BE MY LUNGS YOU ARE BREATHING FROM..
WE ARE NOT THE WINNERS OR THE LOSERS..
OH BABY WE ARE THE FIGHT ! ! !
All anybody does is complain.
"
cjbLazin wrote:
"Free Box When We Spend Points" is no longer within the list of promotions ? I know it was never available within the Stash Tab Sales , but if i recall right there was none this league so far ?

I have gotten the impression it tends to be only during the last weekend (and subsequent days) of a season ?
"
BlueTemplar85 wrote:
"
cjbLazin wrote:

I have gotten the impression it tends to be only during the last weekend (and subsequent days) of a season ?

It used to be 2 to 3 times per season , but for the past 9 months it is vanishing :(

My WETA army aint growing in 2024 :D
THE DEEP SMELL OF YOU.. DANGEROUSLY MATCHES THE PERFUME INSIDE OF ME..
IT MUST BE MY HEART YOU ARE AFTER..
IT MUST BE MY LUNGS YOU ARE BREATHING FROM..
WE ARE NOT THE WINNERS OR THE LOSERS..
OH BABY WE ARE THE FIGHT ! ! !
Nice. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info