Infinite player life regen bug

I have discovered an unintended interaction with the minion summoned from the Yriel's Fostering body armour and The Selfless Shepherd ring.

Casting Affliction on the minion (I have only tested the Rhoa variant as I'm on SSF and don't have access to the other 2, but I assume they function the same) applies the debuff, but since the minion can't take any damage it remains infinitely. This also applies to the stacking life regen buff it gives the player, resulting in an infinitely stacking life regen.

You can see me in the Uber Sirus encounter here easily negating the storm degen damage. As you can see it functions as normal life regen (not just a sheet bug or whatever) and interacts as you'd expect with things like Zealot's Oath and Kaom's Spirit rage generation.

Easily replicated by equipping only the body armour and the ring, summoning the minion and casting the affliction spell on it. I didn't sit long enough to see a cap but it definitely goes into the millions. Pretty gamebreaking stuff

Last bumped on Aug 24, 2024, 11:10:42 PM
This was just patched in Hotfix 3
Get laid, get paid, drink Gatorade.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info