In today’s news post, we’re showing off some concept art from the Settlers Mystery Box! Check them out below.

Atzoatl Back Attachment

Baby Brutus Pet

Baby Dominus Pet

Baby Kitava Pet

Baby Piety Pet

Baby Vaal Oversoul Pet

Celestial Warlord Armour Set

Clay Mage Armour Set

Enigma Map Device

Fluttering Scarab Shield

Jellyfish Portal Effect

Re'Link'Quary Back Attachment

Looking for more Concept Art? Check out our recent concept art posts from the Settlers of Kalguur expansion here:
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Cute Baby
jellyfish
Really cool looking. I am gonna get that clay hat when it hits the store. You guys should do league hats again!
The chibi bosses are the best pets ever!
I like the clay mage. Can you guys do a Raiden from Mortal Kombat set. Like the oriental hat but in all white and garments that are white and look puffy, you know comfortable looking, but all white fabric vest, pants, boots.

Something I can run around in while I zap everything lol.
The Clay Mage armour looks way better in the concept than it does in game as it doesnt have the purple bits on it, the Clay Mage armor would be far better if the metal bits were bronze like in the concept and not purple.

just my two cents.
I love the clay mage set. I didn't like the showcase, but my first 7 boxes I got the full set (luuuucky). I love it. Another one I got was baby brutus and I want to barf. I wish he had more of a gray skin tone like the concept. Right now he looks like a garbage pale kid from the 80s. :D
Eat your vegetables.
fish
teacup, the seeker of tea
man i hope they fix banner next major update. far to powerful.
MAKE LEFT CLICK GREAT AGAIN.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info