Explode your foes into smithereens with the new Oblivion and Voidborn Skill Effects for Hexblast and Impending Doom! Check out the videos below, or get them here.

The Voidborn skill effects go great with the Sunrise Armour Set, Cloak, Helmet Attachment and Sunrise Weapon Effect. Check them out together in the screenshot below!

Thanks for your support!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
nice
Settlers master craft service Settlers My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Settlers veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Settlers SC master craft service Settlers SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Settlers craft PM: TreeOfDead
lets go just in time as i started hexblasting
D4 BAD Baseg
sweet, loading that meta mtx cash money! Cowgirl FTW!
player agency, where?

"do you guys not have phones?" - blizz 2018
"do you guys not have 2 monitors, 3 overlays, 4 discord, 5 websites, 6 loot filters?" - ggg or smth 2024
"deal with it" - ggg, 2024
PSA for POE2: skill mtx are not guaranteed to be available, per recent interviews.
These are awesome!

I wish there was at least 1 mtx for every skill so i could represent my favorite skill... lookin at u sweep/infernal blow
MTX requests:

Serious - Sunprism Eviscerate

Silly - Summon Raging Toucans
Le Toucan Will Return
"
Chima wrote:
PSA for POE2: skill mtx are not guaranteed to be available, per recent interviews.

WHAT?!!?
Confront those who dare obstruct the transmission of your information with swift rejection, for they sit silently obsessing over your submission.
If Skill MTX isn't guaranteed to be in POE2

make none of the MTX available in POE2.
I am emotionally & mentally drained through the sharking waters.
Two hexblast MTX at once?
It's dead next league for sure.
"If they actually showed gameplay with it zoomed out and then zoomed it in for the real one I think there would be actual riots in the street. I think that people would burn the building down."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info