Settlers of Kalguur Launch on Consoles

To all our console players,

With everything now stable I wanted to acknowledge and apologise for the unfortunate major issues with our console releases for 3.25.0.

In the Necropolis expansion we decided that for the first time in Path of Exile history we will have our PC & Console releases be synchronous. The decision to do that has of course come with its growing pains and learning experiences for us.

At the very last minute of our testing for the console versions we discovered a very severe problem that would have prevented the league being playable. A fix to that problem was done urgently and quickly submitted for certification. Unfortunately this fix broke the use of the virtual keyboard which then resulted in players being unable to name their characters, and in turn not be able to play the game.

I am very sorry that this happened and am determined to continue trying to make sure we can smoothly deploy consoles alongside PCs in a stable state in the future.

Thank you for all your patience. I hope you are now enjoying everything the Settlers of Kalguur expansion has to offer.
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
we want 1 mystery box also totem mtx are still on console and not refunded
"
we want 1 mystery box also totem mtx are still on console and not refunded
lol
Thank you for keeping us informed! Some people are always negative, no matter what cake they are eating. Don't let this upset you, we love playing on console and love this league!
When we can expect to have the New console features for ps5?
there is a exploit with Divinaton Scarab of Cloister it garanthees a pack that spawns a monster which 100% chance drop 1 div card from your map pool cards. 3 scarabs 3x garantee cards did you check into that reddit is on fire.
All told, I was not expecting to even be able to play the same day, but getting the fix two hours after launch was a pleasant surprise.

Had a fun weekend playing the new league, and getting destroyed by tornados with everyone else on console!
Thank you, but it's been nearly a year and we still cant sort remove-only stash tabs into folders in standard. This is something that would be fixed within a month on PC. As a standard player, it's pretty frustrating but not surprising... I know we're a smaller player-base but I think bugs should to be addressed at least within the span of a league
Where is the native PS5 port?
Thanks for the clarification Mark and congrats on the great work on the league in general, I'm having a great time in PS4. Stay strong and keep going, greetings from Brasil.
Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."

John 14:6

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info