3.25.0 Hotfix 4

3.25.0 Hotfix 4

• Fixed an instance crash related to the Abberath's Hooves Unique Boots. Using this item will cause the client to crash, we will have a fix for this crash soon.
  • Fixed a bug where sources of Rage on Hit with Axes were not functioning correctly when using a Skill that attacks with both weapons, unless you had an Axe in your off-hand.
  • Fixed a bug where Enemies Cursed by Warlord's Mark did not always grant Rage when Stunned.
  • Fixed a bug where Corrupted Growths were required to complete quests to fully clear an area.
  • Fixed a bug where Rog could craft Maven's Chisel qualities on Rings.
Last bumped on Jul 27, 2024, 12:50:49 AM
Patiently waiting for virtual keyboard fix....................
melee nerfs when
I am emotionally & mentally drained through the sharking waters.
Let’s goooo!!! Great job team. Can you do the one where it allows you to play the game?
"
jimmywo wrote:
"
jimmywo wrote:
[img]Mac M2 Air 24G, with macOS 15.0 beta. Unable to load new patch with “This file was downloaded on an unknown date. “ result in Error “Path of Exile.app is damage and can’t be opened https://postimg.cc/2q3bj6mX . Wondering if it is related to iphone mirroring
Status still the same
Still have problems loading patch for MacOS SequoiaStatus update. Still same even with patch or re-install
TRASH DIDNT SOLVE ANYTHING GO FIX MORE
how much more time to fix the keyboard on console?
A couple of hours from now lol
An extra bug friend and I found:
[XBOX] In Broken Bridge, the Wastrel's Jewelry Box with the Rogue Elites? Open the box, fight starts, then game locks and crashes. It takes a second or two after opening the box, so I figure it is probably an ability one of the Exiles is using that is causing the issue.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info