Autoexertion not casting linked warcry

I have general's cry linked to autoexertion. it reserves mana but general's cry doesn't cast. double checked weapon requirements with the attack skill to make sure it wasn't that.
Last bumped on Jul 26, 2024, 10:16:46 PM
Indeed. Many posts have been made on automation and autoexertion. Would be great if they can acknowledge.
"
ludicrous985 wrote:
I have general's cry linked to autoexertion. it reserves mana but general's cry doesn't cast. double checked weapon requirements with the attack skill to make sure it wasn't that.

Is it working fine outside of hideout and Kingsmarch? Would be helpful to know any specific areas it's happening or if it's in every zone for you.
Last edited by Admiral_GGG on Jul 26, 2024, 10:07:25 PM
"
Admiral_GGG wrote:
"
ludicrous985 wrote:

Is it working fine outside of hideout and Kingsmarch? Would be helpful to know any specific areas it's happening or if it's in every zone for you.

just tested out of hideout and it seems to be working. didnt think to try it outside of hideout. thank you

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info