Unfortunately cannot name character nor purchase mtx

TLDR: you've had several hours to text, fix and push updates since yesterday as a result of your negligence I will be unable to purchase MTX as well.

COPY PASTE TO AGREE.

Due to the issues reported with yesterday's patch, GGG's inability, or unwillingness to divulge information regarding a fix for virtual keybord issues, and today's league start date where we were finally informed of a fix pushed to Playstation TODAY knowing it will take several hours to deploy, and waiting till the last minute to inform the player base, while many of us have literally been waiting for league start all day, to find out you've been negligent in your communication to us.
I will unfortunately be unable to purchase MTX this season.
Many of us have taken time off work, and other personal ties to dedicate our time and financial resources to this game, and company, the blatent disrespect involved in ignoring that unfortunately comes with repercussions.
Last bumped on Jul 26, 2024, 5:52:47 PM
You've had several hours to text, fix and push updates since yesterday as a result of your negligence I will be unable to purchase MTX as well.
You've had several hours to text, fix and push updates since yesterday as a result of your negligence I will be unable to purchase MTX as well.
You've had several hours to test, fix, and push updates since yesterday, as a result of your negligence, I will unfortunately be unable to purchase MTX this season as well.
Due to the issues reported with yesterday's patch, GGG's inability, or unwillingness to divulge information regarding a fix for virtual keybord issues, and today's league start date where we were finally informed of a fix pushed to Playstation TODAY knowing it will take several hours to deploy, and waiting till the last minute to inform the player base, while many of us have literally been waiting for league start all day, to find out you've been negligent in your communication to us.
I will unfortunately be unable to purchase MTX this season.
Many of us have taken time off work, and other personal ties to dedicate our time and financial resources to this game, and company, the blatent disrespect involved in ignoring that unfortunately comes with repercussions.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info