Old E-Mail no longer available

Hello GGG,

I no longer have access to my like 20 year old E-Mail address.

For some reason PoE wants me to confirm this for the first time in years.

I'm sitting at the login screen and can't login and I really don't want to make a new account.

It's a miracle that I can login on this website, but that must be thanks to Steam somehow.

Is there a way to change my E-Mail to a new one I can actually access?

Thank you in advance.
Last bumped on Jul 26, 2024, 3:20:54 PM
I first recommend contacting your email provider to see if they can assist you with the issue you are having with receiving emails. If they aren't able to help, please contact our team at support@grindinggear.com so that we can assist you further.

In the meantime, you may be able to play using the Steam or Epic Games client if you've already connected your account to Steam or Epic Games, as doing this would use your Steam or Epic Games credentials for verification instead.
I've been trying to contact the provider, but everything is automated and my requests get denied. To be fair I don't remember anything about that mail address.

The problem is, that I can't even sign in with Steam. I pressed login, it wanted me to create a new account or link it with Steam, but it is already linked, what makes it so confusing.

By trying to link it, I landed here and it wants me to confirm it via mail but, well. No access anymore.
It sounds like you may have multiple Steam accounts and are not using the correct Steam account to sign into the website or play. Unfortunately, we aren't able to assist with account-related issues over the forums for privacy and security reasons, so if you are still experiencing any issues could you please contact the team directly at support@grindinggear.com so that we can assist you further?
Well look at this..

I used the wrong Steam account. I'm ashamed and so sorry.

Anyway! Is it still possible to somehow change my old mail address to a new one?
If you do not have access to your old email address, please contact our team at support@grindinggear.com so that we can look into performing a manual email change for you.
I will do that.

Thank you for the quick responses and sorry for not noticing the obvious.

I will contact via mail :)

Wish you a great league start at the office!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info