Launch

It's going to be a flawless launch, no Ques, no kicks and no crying!!

GL Exiles!!!! PS buy my crap!!!
Last bumped on Jul 26, 2024, 9:44:59 PM
"
argoniashawks wrote:
It's going to be a flawless launch

Sure, it is. GGG has a flawless record on the matter.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
I highly doubt.

I believe,3.25 is the most anticipated league,i expect tons of players and burned server machines.
STUPID BEAST
"
ERROR502 wrote:
I highly doubt.

I believe,3.25 is the most anticipated league,i expect tons of players and burned server machines.

Well lets hope GGG has thought of this. So we get nothing but smooth sailing for the league!!! ya I said sailing!
dw dude the crying raging and quitting will start once ppl enter t17 deli wisps maps
2 hours 'til launch and I am 18,934 in the Queue

I am looking forward to this league, but this is not your grandfather's poe1 and I expect it herald the phasing out of poe1 for 2. That may not be a bad thing...

we'll see
Beware. I was higher in queue and "unexpected disconnection" keeps happening every 90 seconds now. I am something like 58k...now 61k... in queue now...

Im just going to come back in a few hours.
Last edited by tru2dgame on Jul 26, 2024, 3:18:50 PM
"
Glorfndel01 wrote:
2 hours 'til launch and I am 18,934 in the Queue

I am looking forward to this league, but this is not your grandfather's poe1 and I expect it herald the phasing out of poe1 for 2. That may not be a bad thing...

we'll see

I'm sitting at 22538 lets go!@!!
Servers are going to die. Might be hitting a record number of players.
"
tru2dgame wrote:
Beware. I was higher in queue and "unexpected disconnection" keeps happening every 90 seconds now. I am something like 58k...now 61k... in queue now...

Im just going to come back in a few hours.

Honestly, since getting fiber in my rural area disconnects and lag are very rare.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info