Watched 3.25 Announcement but no Twitch drop

Hi, I watched the 3.25 announcement from start to end of ZiggyD interview and twitch said I was awarded the Corsair back attachment, I clicked Twitch claim button, yet I do not see it in my pathofexile.com twitch drops.
Used same accounts etc as have always worked in the past, no changes have been made here or at Twitch.
Hope you can help.
Many Thanks
Last edited by Timbo Zero on Jul 26, 2024, 9:01:01 AM
Last bumped on Jul 26, 2024, 8:38:14 PM
Can you first please try unlinking your Path of Exile account from Twitch from the Manage Connections page and then relinking to Twitch? You can access the Manage Connections page here?

You may also wish to double check your Twitch settings here to see if this refreshes your entitlements.

If that doesn't help we would be happy to check into things further. Please contact our team at support@grindinggear.com so that we can look further into it with you if this is the case!
Firstly thank you for your DM and moving my issue to the correct place.

Both my PoE account here shows my Twitch drops as working, and the same is true from the Twitch side.
If there were an issue Twitch would not have notified me of the earned MTX and given me the option to claim it for this PoE account.

I have checked and refreshed my Manage Connections and Twitch settings via the links you provided, there are no issues I can see.
Last edited by Timbo Zero on Jul 26, 2024, 9:48:33 AM
I have the exactly same problem...
i watched all of the GGG stream but the drop is not there =/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info