Supporter Pack feedback

I want to say that i have a hard time buying any of the newer supporter packs in recent leagues.

Dont get me wrong, they are all well made and im sure a lot of people like them but I dont want glowing effects that shoot out rockets in all directions or when you kill a monster a massive hand spawns.. it all just adds visual pollution to the game and i dont want that.
I have visual impairment and any type of visual pollution i can minimize helps me see more of the actual game.

I like simple skins, give me a cool looking samurai outfit or a badass warrior armour, no fancy gimmicks.

So my issue is that i do actually want to support the game and buy another supporter pack, but i also dont want to buy a supporter pack where i dont like the content, just to buy one.

I think around the time of the first kiracs battle pass it has started with all these fancy gimmick MTX skins, and im not saying stop making them.. by all means make the skins that make you the most money, but maybe you can occasionally also think of the people that like a more simple and classic style of MTX too.

Thats all :)

edit:

Oh and please consider adding a Righteous Fire effect that is a lot less visible as it is really difficult to see the map overlay with any RF build
Last edited by raVyoli on Jul 25, 2024, 11:45:45 PM
Last bumped on Jul 25, 2024, 11:43:42 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info