All my characters is gone

All my characters is gone, i just logged in the game and i only have one level 6 character, what happend?
Last bumped on Jul 25, 2024, 2:09:00 PM
If I had to guess, maybe you were hacked?

There have been a couple of people I know who have had this happen.

If that is the case, you should reach out to GGG support, they often will temporarily close the account while they do their investigation; it can take a week or so before you get the account back.

Some things you can do in the meantime might be standard computer hygiene (i.e. reinstall the OS/reimage to a clean working image from scratch), make sure you have some form of endpoint protection installed (MS Defender at a minimum), etc.

It sucks but these things sometimes happen.
"
Tev123 wrote:
All my characters is gone, i just logged in the game and i only have one level 6 character, what happend?

I see that this is an old account, but are you sure this is the correct account?

You have zero achievements on this account and I'd say if you even played the game in the acts a little bit that you'd have some achievements.

Roughly when was the last time you logged into the game and played? What year or league?
Last edited by ps7ekken on Jul 25, 2024, 1:33:51 PM
Also, logging in via email and logging in via Steam are different accounts. Perhaps you are logged into the wrong account?
If you incorrectly link these accounts in the settings, then an empty account can replace your real game account. If this is your case, email at support@grindinggear.com.
Could you please send us an email regarding this to support@grindinggear.com so that we may be able to assist you further?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info