Update time?

At what point can we start updating our game to the new league? I only ask because i'm on a slow net connection and it's going to take me some time to get the game updated.
Last bumped on Jul 25, 2024, 6:53:50 PM
Usually around 2 hours left on the countdown. This is not always the case though. Some times earlier, some times later. I do however think they usually upload a torrent a little earlier, but I haven't paid any attention to it, look for it on the front page tomorrow. I also don't think the torrent is the whole thing, I think you still have to download a little bit, and I don't know if it works with steam client or not.
Last edited by CrazylikE on Jul 25, 2024, 1:20:59 PM
"
At what point can we start updating our game to the new league? I only ask because i'm on a slow net connection and it's going to take me some time to get the game updated.

3 hours before launch is patch start.
one can download a torrent earlier i think.
"
skjutengris wrote:
"

3 hours before launch is patch start.
one can download a torrent earlier i think.

Yeah , I'm still waiting for the torrent file.
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019
I too am looking for the torrent file.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info