My Conqueror and Fragment Maps

Good evening Adm's or Gm's. My Conqueror or shard maps, I can't place them in the Maps tab that I already have. Not the “REMOVABLE” map tabs, but the main tab. It doesn't come out of my char bag or go to another bank bag. They just don't come out of the character's bag anymore. What should I do? Thanks for your attention. Thank you!
Last bumped on Jul 23, 2024, 10:57:25 PM
"
AJNSOUZA1971 wrote:
Good evening Adm's or Gm's. My Conqueror or shard maps, I can't place them in the Maps tab that I already have. Not the “REMOVABLE” map tabs, but the main tab. It doesn't come out of my char bag or go to another bank bag. They just don't come out of the character's bag anymore. What should I do? Thanks for your attention. Thank you!

Hi AJNSOUZA1971! This may be because there is a series mismatch between the series of maps you are attempting to store and the series of maps that the map tab is set to. In the options for the tab you should be able to see the series set for the tab.

You may need to either convert all the maps to the current series, or change the map tab to the appropriate series to match the type of map you wish to store.
Need help? Contact Support :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info