the biggest gamba you can possibly do with reflective mist is....

simplex amulets they are gonna cost even more this league but if somone gonna hit something big on simplex amulets you can get like +6 gems? or +4 not sure
Last edited by Gopstop22 on Jul 23, 2024, 9:37:34 PM
Last bumped on Jul 24, 2024, 5:57:31 PM
+8 total if you win.

A +2/+2 becomes a +4/+4
The effects do work differently, so they would become +8.

When you hold alt over an item, you see the effects of the modifiers without % increased modifier effect applied. For reflected items from Kalandra League, the boosted modifier values remain even while holding alt; so, the % increased modifier effect would apply to the boosted value, rather than the original value.
"
Jadian wrote:

When you hold alt over an item, you see the effects of the modifiers without % increased modifier effect applied. For reflected items from Kalandra League, the boosted modifier values remain even while holding alt; so, the % increased modifier effect would apply to the boosted value, rather than the original value.

wait what i thought +6 is max not 8
"
Gopstop22 wrote:
"
Jadian wrote:

wait what i thought +6 is max not 8

I went with 8 based on gladiator's reply about them being +8 total, with a base having +1 all and +1 all <type>.

I wasn't actually aware some amulets in Kalandra league got rolls of +3 to level of all skill gems, to be honest.
As far as my understanding goes it takes the modifier and is multiplicative with certain basetypes.

"The modifier multiplier magnitude is multiplicative with increases from Catalyst quality or Simplex Amulet's implicit modifier, which are additive with each other" (from the wiki)

In the league you could go as high as a 2.4 multiplier which means 2.4x2 = 4 (rounded down).

Unless I am way off base with something here.

And if I check the trade website there is exactly one +3 to all skill gem amulets. Im honestly trying to think of how that was made.
Last edited by gladiatorpie on Jul 24, 2024, 1:57:35 PM
"
gladiatorpie wrote:
As far as my understanding goes it takes the modifier and is multiplicative with certain basetypes.

"The modifier multiplier magnitude is multiplicative with increases from Catalyst quality or Simplex Amulet's implicit modifier, which are additive with each other" (from the wiki)

In the league you could go as high as a 2.4 multiplier which means 2.4x2 = 4 (rounded down).

Unless I am way off base with something here.

And if I check the trade website there is exactly one +3 to all skill gem amulets. Im honestly trying to think of how that was made.

I belive the random jewel you can get from the reflective lake (not the one created with the currency) can go up to x3.
+6 amulets already existed, they were just an absurdly ludicrously rare reflecting mist outcome. I think it would be possible to get a +12 simplex amulet but given the demonstrated rarity of simplexes its vanishingly unlikely to be anything less than multiple mirrors.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info