Missing Quad Tabs That Where Holding Corpses

At the end of every league I like to clean up my tabs and make sure there are no (remove only) tabs visible in my stash. I noticed that when I got on the two quad tabs that I had purchased this league to store my corpses where marked as remove only and there were none to take its place. I talked with one of my friends and they noticed the same thing.
Last bumped on Jul 25, 2024, 9:56:52 AM
"
Kreckin wrote:
At the end of every league I like to clean up my tabs and make sure there are no (remove only) tabs visible in my stash. I noticed that when I got on the two quad tabs that I had purchased this league to store my corpses where marked as remove only and there were none to take its place. I talked with one of my friends and they noticed the same thing.

Hi Kreckin! I'm afraid that the Necropolis mechanic didn't go core this League. This means that the coffins were deleted when the migration happened. You can see more information about this here:

What Will Happen When The Necropolis League Ends
Need help? Contact Support :)
I do not expect that the coffins would remain, I am saying I do not have two quad tabs that I should have because I purchased two extra for the league. There were two (remove only) tabs but none to replace them.
"
Kreckin wrote:
I do not expect that the coffins would remain, I am saying I do not have two quad tabs that I should have because I purchased two extra for the league. There were two (remove only) tabs but none to replace them.

Hello Kreckin, my apologies for the confusion. Remove-only tabs are designed to be temporary storage solutions during the merge of temporary and permanent leagues. When new stash tabs are purchased, they will upgrade any of the temporary "remove-only" stash tabs to fully functioning stash tabs.

I hope this clears things up for you!
I understand this as well. I am saying that I should have two more quad tabs because the temporary ones got removed because they had nothing in them (all that was in them was corpses). There should now be two more to replace them, but they aren't there.
"
Kreckin wrote:
I understand this as well. I am saying that I should have two more quad tabs because the temporary ones got removed because they had nothing in them (all that was in them was corpses). There should now be two more to replace them, but they aren't there.

Hi Kreckin! To clarify, when a remove-only tab becomes empty that tab is deleted as it's function to temporarily store your items is no longer needed.

You can see the number of stash tabs you've purchased here:

https://www.pathofexile.com/my-account/microtransactions
Hello Lisa,

To be as specific as I can be I have purchased 7 quad tabs. There are currently only 5 non remove only quad tabs.
"
Kreckin wrote:
Hello Lisa,

To be as specific as I can be I have purchased 7 quad tabs. There are currently only 5 non remove only quad tabs.

Hi Kreckin! I've PM'd you about this! :)
"
Kreckin wrote:
Hello Lisa,

What is the content of the two missing tabs?

"
Kreckin wrote:
Missing Quad Tabs That Where Holding Corpses

If they contain corpse, then of course they don't appear
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Last edited by neohongkong on Jul 25, 2024, 9:57:19 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info