Migration from league to Standard issue

So, I completed all the quests, etc. in league, but now that it has migrated to Standard, some things appear to be messed up. I collected a LOT of Hesit items and put them in my locker, but now they are all missing. It's completely empty. Also the rogues are all level 1 in the Harbour. I cannot access the Mine because it states I have the worng quest state. I haven't done any of these things in standard. The league was basically my first complete playthrough. However, I don't see a way to fix the Mine Encampment issue as I cannot get there even though it is showing the related quests in my log as available. ANyone have any ideas? Also, I am missing all my craft recipes, but I have a few basic ones at level 1. I unlocked many of these in league, so maybe those don't transfer?
Last bumped on Jul 23, 2024, 9:41:32 PM
Your characters and their progress will be migrated over the next few hours following the patch, or you can use the league migrations button on the character select screen. This should look like this: ">>".
"
TheNewGilliom wrote:
So, I completed all the quests, etc. in league, but now that it has migrated to Standard, some things appear to be messed up. I collected a LOT of Hesit items and put them in my locker, but now they are all missing. It's completely empty. Also the rogues are all level 1 in the Harbour. I cannot access the Mine because it states I have the worng quest state. I haven't done any of these things in standard. The league was basically my first complete playthrough. However, I don't see a way to fix the Mine Encampment issue as I cannot get there even though it is showing the related quests in my log as available. ANyone have any ideas? Also, I am missing all my craft recipes, but I have a few basic ones at level 1. I unlocked many of these in league, so maybe those don't transfer?

Hello, TheNewGilliom! At the end of each short term challenge league, a player’s progression will be moved to Standard - this includes such things as the master missions, stash, menagerie, crafting bench unlocks, deepest delve state and characters. This may take several days after the league has ended.

Any missing progress could be because the end of league migration can take some time to migrate all items, progress and characters from all players. ​If you have the option, you may be able to manually migrate your missing content over using the 'League Migrations' button on the character selection screen. If your missing progress has not migrated over by the start of the new league, please let us know and we may be able to look into this further with you!
Need help? Contact Support :)
Thanks for the information!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info