[PlayStation] 3.24.3c Patch Notes

3.24.3c Patch Notes

• This is the end of the Necropolis League. Your characters and their progress will be migrated over the next few hours following the patch, or you can use the migration options in the character selection menu. Thanks for playing!
  • Coffins and Allflame Embers will be deleted upon logging in.
  • Undertaker Arimor is still interactable, and Necropolis Locker are still visible in towns. This will be fixed with 3.25.0
  • Fixed a bug where Stash Tab Folders could be lost when migrating between Leagues.
  • Fixed a bug where the Additional Projectiles modifier on Private Leagues was not functioning correctly.
  • Fixed a client crash introduced with 3.24.3b.
Last bumped on Jul 26, 2024, 1:52:34 PM
Hello, does this include the native ps5 app? Thanks!
Migration failed on Playstation?

Servers are up again, but my char is still in Necropolis League and the manual league migration option also doesn't work.
league didn't merge.....
Hello GGG, PS5 native app before the bed league starts?
"
trip-STeeee wrote:
Hello GGG, PS5 native app before the new league starts?
Hello GGG Thanks for making my first league a captivating one with 4 characters made! 4/5 premium stash tabs are empty....is that the normal process? All specialized tabs(currency, essences, maps, fragments etc) are intact. Is this a migrating issue?

Thanks for the help
"
mikey2bots wrote:
Hello GGG Thanks for making my first league a captivating one with 4 characters made! 4/5 premium stash tabs are empty....is that the normal process? All specialized tabs(currency, essences, maps, fragments etc) are intact. Is this a migrating issue?

Thanks for the help

If those tabs were full of coffins and/or allflames, those all got deleted when the league ended.

Assuming you never played Standard (the permanent, no-league play mode), this migration will be different for you than any later ones.

Usually, all your league tabs get put into "remove-only" tabs (which are hidden by default) when migrating to standard.

Also, I highly encourage you to start a new character in the new league when it starts on Friday. It is a total reset: you can't carry any progress into a new league, although anything you buy, such as stash tabs or skill MTX will be available to you. Your stash will be completely empty, and you can't use existing characters. However, it is the only way to access new league content, and starting over once every 3-4 months is actually very fun. League start is the most fun in the game for many players.
Last edited by QQPQ on Jul 23, 2024, 8:56:52 PM
If those tabs were full of coffins and/or allflames, those all got deleted when the league ended.

Assuming you never played Standard (the permanent, no-league play mode), this migration will be different for you than any later ones.

Usually, all your league tabs get put into "remove-only" tabs (which are hidden by default) when migrating to standard.

Also, I highly encourage you to start a new character in the new league when it starts on Friday. It is a total reset: you can't carry any progress into a new league, although anything you buy, such as stash tabs or skill MTX will be available to you. Your stash will be completely empty, and you can't use existing characters. However, it is the only way to access new league content, and starting over once every 3-4 months is actually very fun. League start is the most fun in the game for many players. [/quote]

Thanks for the reply. I did have some allflames in these tabs but no coffins. i was fully aware that those allflames would go poofff but i also had some expensive items in those tabs too that i assumed should have remained like in the 1 premium tab that did have its items in. So, im confused how 1 of the tabs kept its items and the othe ones didnt. I couldn't find any hidden by default tabs. If i didnt have any items left then i could assume that on friday(new league start) i might see some hidden, take out only tabs but having 1 tab with its items is a bit baffling and the reason why i thought there was a problem with the patch for me.
"
mikey2bots wrote:

Thanks for the reply. I did have some allflames in these tabs but no coffins. i was fully aware that those allflames would go poofff but i also had some expensive items in those tabs too that i assumed should have remained like in the 1 premium tab that did have its items in. So, im confused how 1 of the tabs kept its items and the othe ones didnt. I couldn't find any hidden by default tabs. If i didnt have any items left then i could assume that on friday(new league start) i might see some hidden, take out only tabs but having 1 tab with its items is a bit baffling and the reason why i thought there was a problem with the patch for me.

The migration already happened. THere won't be any change to hidden or shown remove-only tabs on Friday.

To check for hidden remove-only tabs: open your stash, press R3 + dpad up, then look at whether "hide remove only tabs" is checked. If it is, press up on the d-pad to toggle it off. Then, as you scroll through your stash, you should see some tabs that weren't previously visible.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info