PoB get 3.25 update and...

and if melee got a HUGE buff why my secret frost blade build from 1m dps go to 200k?
Добавьте это в ублок, чтобы сайт выглядел по человечески.
www.pathofexile.com##.signature
www.pathofexile.com##.clearfix.legacy.badges
www.pathofexile.com##.clearfix.badges
Last bumped on Jul 23, 2024, 9:27:48 PM
It's a secret.
Probably skill issue. The new tree and tools we've gotten are fantastic.
"
and if melee got a HUGE buff why my secret frost blade build from 1m dps go to 200k?

Because there are lots of changes, buffs, nerfs and new tools to learn. A build from last league will in 9/10 cases look worse at first glance.

And... Hatred got nerfed.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
it will be funny if melee actually got nerfed and this is super bait league from streamers nd GGG :D
yea my bleed glad lost half the dps after pob 3.25 update :)
Just a Herp Derp from Diablo I - II - Starcraft I - II
Some things people may want to consider for melee in 3.25

- Instant warcries now no longer provide any buffs and reserve 15% mana each.
- You must self-cast warcries every few seconds for them to be of any use, but now they are more powerful
- The "...recently" tags for masteries, etc, now provide the only benefit for using instant warcries
- Banners are absolute dogshit and worthless in fights without mobs to generate valour
- Rage now loses stacks much, much quicker than before. This means berserk up time will be less, and we need to invest more into rage to make the most of it
- Warlord's mark is looking better than ever for rage and leech
- Many things that cost mana per usage before now costs more. I had to drop wrath because my grace divine blessing went from 30 mana, to 203 mana per cast due to patch. I swapped it out for blood and sand and I actually think It's stronger. Go figure.
- Getting attack speed is a luxury now. I'm sitting at 5.5 APS using shield crush, even with Awakened Multistrike. I am used to 12-17APS and so now It feels like every exhausted swing will feel "more impactful"...or something? Pulverize's 15% LESS AS mod making the gem look less and less worth it.
- Vaal Haste is now your best friend
- Physical to ele/chaos has been artificially made more scarce and therefore more valuable. Lightning coil with a Topaz flask will now make mid-game a bit easier. Assuming you can afford them.

I'm struggling to come up with new goals to keep me playing this game.
"

I'm starting to question it myself. If I take Ben's Earthshatter 3.25 build and use PoB to use 3.24. It losses some DPS,but it has no totems and is using sub par gems for 3.24.

If DPS was higher in 3.25 I would have expected the build to go from 3.5M to like 1.5 M, not drop to only 3M. So that's starting to make me question it. The loss of the flat damage Auras hits 3.25 builds pretty hard IMO without any good replacement.

I think the Mirror builds are going to blow the rooftops off the charts while the low end builds being worse than what they ever were and seeing a huge melee nerf in 3.26. That is the way GGG has done things in the past, just look at the Vaal Slam Exert nerf. It was allowed to be good for a single league.
Side note on the PoB 3.25 update. They need to fix "Chance to Bleed" to work with minions again. (could just be the skill text that needs the update)
Last edited by LennyGhoul on Jul 23, 2024, 9:30:19 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info