Bleed Bow Gladiator - What's the Fourth Ascendency?

Throwing it out here in an attempt to gain some traction... Can we get a bow bonus added to the Weapon Master notable (and preceding node) for Gladiator? I'm highly doubting that Measured Retaliation is going to be useful, but I guess we'll see.
Last bumped on Jul 22, 2024, 5:15:58 AM
"
Archetypical wrote:
Throwing it out here in an attempt to gain some traction... Can we get a bow bonus added to the Weapon Master notable (and preceding node) for Gladiator? I'm highly doubting that Measured Retaliation is going to be useful, but I guess we'll see.

Yeah, for a bow build I doubt Retaliation Skills will be a thing. So we're left with the best option of them all: As a bleed bow Glad, you don't have to run uber lab :D :P

Edit: On a more serious note, I think bleed bow Gladiators are dead. You're better off with several other ascendancies. Hell, go Perfect Agony Assassin instead. Perfect Agony actually looks decent - and you can easily get more than 50% Aggravate with a crit build. Just get the pops from the gloves.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Last edited by Phrazz on Jul 22, 2024, 4:12:08 AM
"
Phrazz wrote:
"
Archetypical wrote:

Yeah, for a bow build I doubt Retaliation Skills will be a thing. So we're left with the best option of them all: As a bleed bow Glad, you don't have to run uber lab :D :P

You can also choose the second best option: run uber lab, take to small nodes for a total of 10% increased attack speed (and some useless stats) :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info