Account not Verified problem but Account is tied to an old email that does not exist

As the title states, my account is tied to an old email that has been deleted years ago. Im not sure how this all came about but I can not for the life of me change my email although my account was created through steam. My steam account doesn not use the that email either. Ive tried to contact support but the email I use is not associated with the account so idk what to do.
Last bumped on Jul 21, 2024, 2:31:13 AM
I'm afraid we are unable to assist with account issues via the forums, could you please contact us at support@grindinggear.com so we can take a look into this for you?
So, any attempt to change your email or password results in any verification being sent to the linked email account (in your case that no longer exists)

If you've sent an email to support and not had a reply yet just wait, you've kinda timed it poorly as support will be quite busy atm as people are coming back for the upcoming league and that has problems like yours flooding in and tying up support.

The process as far as i know to get your account email changed is a security check and verification that you are the person that made the account, this may include transactions, character names and maybe even creating a throw away account., all of the process will not be done at once, it is spread out.

Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info